Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

ChaosNinji said:
Pretty cool series. The whole "Human turning to Pokemon" thing gets lame after a while, though.
...HEY! Don't diss that! How else do you think I became a Pikachu with a blue Mario hat? :(

ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:
Pretty cool series. The whole "Human turning to Pokemon" thing gets lame after a while, though.
...HEY! Don't diss that! How else do you think I became a Pikachu with a blue Mario hat? :(

Erm. You made the sprites.
LIES! I was originally a human with a blue Mario hat, but I got turned into a Pokémon and found the Wiki. :eek:

Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:

LIES! I was originally a human with a blue Mario hat, but I got turned into a Pokémon and found the Wiki. :eek:
Wait, I thought you turned into a Pikachu after you joined the wiki. (Or wait, are you a hedgehog?)

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:

Wait, I thought you turned into a Pikachu after you joined the wiki. (Or wait, are you a hedgehog?)

LOL.

On topic: I have Blue AND Darkness.

I want to get time but I have to wait until birthday. :-\

oh my god the ending to explorers of darkness made my cry. It was so sad :(

Guiliant said:
Not like I'll buy the game or anything, but don't give out spoilers... :P

ChaosNinji said:
Guiliant said:

It was better than the first, but not tear jerking. o_O
No video game ending should be tear-jerking... although, SPM was pretty sad.

Back