Pokémon Reorchestrated: Kanto Symphony

Anser

King Bowser
large.jpg

A new album by Skotein has been released, and it consists of the orchestrated remixes of all 35 songs found in Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow. You can buy it for 10$ on iTunes. Here's where you can buy it. You can also hear the previews in that page.

I tell you, if you're a big Pokémon fan, you can't miss this. It's just too epic. I've only heard the first 10 songs and I've already cried twice out of nostalgia. It really is worth it, you won't regret buying it.

Battle! VS Gym Leader & Elite 4 is simply the best song on the whole album. :')

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
*jumps in without reading anything* we're posting remxed kanto music?

Not just remixed, but orchestrated as well. You really should listen to the album.

Koopa Kid said:
Oh god, this is so freakin good. I just wish they'd put orchestrated music in more Pokemon Games.

I know right? :') "Red's Journey" gave me the chills, as did "Battle! VS Gym Leader (& Elite Four)"

Anser said:
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
*jumps in without reading anything* we're posting remxed kanto music?

Not just remixed, but orchestrated as well. You really should listen to the album.

Koopa Kid said:
Oh god, this is so freakin good. I just wish they'd put orchestrated music in more Pokemon Games.

I know right? :') "Red's Journey" gave me the chills, as did "Battle! VS Gym Leader (& Elite Four)"
my journey is cold because i caught articuno

is it on itunes? oh wait i just read the first post

Back