Forum Games Pentathlon: Main series Mario Kart Tracks (Part 5: Save a Character)

YOU IDOIT SM.

In Danger
N64 Kalimari Desert
DS Waluigi Pinball
N64 Mario Raceway

Safe:
DS Airship Fortress

Re: Forum Games Pentathlon: Main series Mario Kart Tracks (Part 5: Save a Charac

In Danger
DS Waluigi Pinball
N64 Mario Raceway

Safe:
DS Airship Fortress
N64 Kalimari Desert

In Danger
N64 Mario Raceway

Safe:
DS Airship Fortress
N64 Kalimari Desert
DS Waluigi Pinball

Sorry SM :'(

Re: Forum Games Pentathlon: Main series Mario Kart Tracks (Part 5: Save a Charac

It's ok

In Danger
DS Airship Fortress
DS Waluigi Pinball

Safe:
N64 Kalimari Desert

Safe:
N64 Kalimari Desert
DS Airship Fortress

In Danger:
DS Waluigi Pinball

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S MY FAVORITE COURSE!!!!!!!

I'm overall proud of how the N64 courses faired in this game.

works for me.

I feel very controlling over this game
My 2 most favorite courses were the last 2
and my favorite won.

EDIT: I'm going to do achievements so don't abandon this just yet.

I'm just glad that four of my five favorite courses in the series (Waluigi Pinball, Tick Tock Clock, N64 Mario Raceway, and Airship Fortress) made it the the final part and one of them won.

My other favorite is actually SNES Mario Circuit 2 but I knew that wouldn't make it so oh well.

Achievements Part 1

Winner (Win the Game): DS Airship Fortress
Loser (Lose first): GBA Shy Guy Beach
Best Game (Have the most tracks in Part 5): Mario Kart DS (Tiebreaker: Have the Winner)
Worst Game (Have all tracks eliminated first): Mario Kart: Super Circuit
At least one of us won... (Be the first track eliminated from the game that had the winner): DS Shroom Ridge
Last for the Bad (Track that lasted the longest from the game that won Worst Game): GBA Mario Circuit
In Danger (Eliminated first in Part 5): N64 Rainbow Road
All Hurt and No Heal (Eliminated first in Part 4): 3DS Bowser Castle
Swapped for the worse (Eliminated first in Part 3): DS Cheep Cheep Beach
64th Place (Receive no votes in Part 2): SNES Bowser Castle 1, 2, 3, Choco Island 1, Koopa Beach 2, GCN Luigi Circuit, Dry Dry Desert, Mario Circuit, Wii Dry Dry Ruins, 3DS Toad Circuit

Suggest more achievements!

I'd like to suggest "Mario Kart Game with the most Tracks that advanced through the entire game"

Northern Verve said:
I'd like to suggest "Mario Kart Game with the most Tracks that advanced through the entire game"
What is that for?

Well count how many tracks advanced from each round and the one that had the most overall is the winner of the award.

Say that Super Circuit actually manged to get a few advanced (Using them as an example since it was swept in the first round). If 3 GBA tracks made it that's 3 points and if at least one of those three move on in the round following that one, that's another point. It'd be an accurate representation of which game did the best throughout the entire game.

Northern Verve said:
Well count how many tracks advanced from each round and the one that had the most overall is the winner of the award.

Say that Super Circuit actually manged to get a few advanced (Using them as an example since it was swept in the first round). If 3 GBA tracks made it that's 3 points and if at least one of those three move on in the round following that one, that's another point. It'd be an accurate representation of which game did the best throughout the entire game.
I don't feel like going through and doing all that I'm lazy, you can though.

Alright I did so. And again MKDS won that. But Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart 7 weren't too far behind. And Super Mario Kart overall did better then Mario Kart Double Dash. Which is a surprise even if it's only by one point.

Mario Kart DS: 26
Mario Kart 64: 23
Mario Kart 7: 23
Super Mario Kart: 15
Mario Kart Double Dash: 14
Mario Kart Wii: 10
Mario Kart Super Circuit: 0

Northern Verve said:
But Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 7 weren't too far behind.

what about Mario Kart 7? Did it do well?

Meowth said:
Northern Verve said:
But Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 7 weren't too far behind.

what about Mario Kart 7? Did it do well?

Whoops xD

Meant Mario Kart 64 of course...

I'm also surprised that MKWii and MKDD didn't do that well.

Back