Bad Lip Reading

Scarecrow von Steuben

I'm very friendly.
The TVtropes article said:
Bad Lip Reading is a YouTube channel that takes film segments, footage of politicians, and music videos of pop songs and writes new dialog to designed to match the lip movements of the people in the video, with little to no regard for making sense. In the case of music videos, they produce complete original songs, and substantial editing of the original video is also involved. They got their start in March 2011 with "Gang Fight", a Gag Dub of Rebecca Black's notorious viral video "Friday", which took a song about having fun on the weekend and made it into a song about gang warfare and chicken. Most of their works execute a similar dramatic shift in style and tone from the original.

Anyway it's absolutely hilarious and the songs are usually much catchier than the originals.

My personal favorite is their version of Will.i.am and Nicki Minaj's "Check it Out" (it gets turned into a song about frogs, cannibals, and Jedi) but the video got taken down by greedy corporate executives.

Anyway:

Their version of Rebecca Black's "Friday."

Their version of Bruno Mars' "The Lazy Song," Jay Z's "Empire State of Mind," and Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" (in one song!).

Their version of James Blunt's "You're Beautiful."

Their version of Gotye's "Somebody I Used to Know."

Vocal Beat said:
Laughing.

Although, I might have been laughing more if I knew how the original songs went.
You've never heard Friday?

I wish the "Check it Out" one was still up. You've never really lived till you've heard Nicki Minaj rapping "I'd love to eat a bag of children/cook 'em over easy on a Monday."

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
I wish the "Check it Out" one was still up. You've never really lived till you've heard Nicki Minaj rapping "I'd love to eat a bag of children/cook 'em over easy on a Monday."
http://youtubedoubler.com/24Bo

Mute the left and pause the right for a few seconds to sync it.

Vocal Beat said:
Gideon Gordon Graves said:
http://youtubedoubler.com/24Bo

Mute the left and pause the right for a few seconds to sync it.

Hell yes. Thanks! :D

Ah, I've been keeping track of these guys for awhile, love 'em. Favorites from them would probably be "Dirty Spaceman" (I think that's what it was called), "Magic Man", and "Russian Unicorn".

i watched the friday and dirty spaceman ones, and those were pretty much the funniest things i'd watched all month

Back