Mario Kart Wii Tournament Rules

[ohgodpleasedelete]

Shine Sprite
Well, as you probably know, I only joined Late Sept./Early Oct., so I didn't participate in the MKDS tourney. Anyone have the rules for that so we can have a basic guideline for the MKWii tourney?

ChaosNinji said:
Well, as you probably know, I only joined Late Sept./Early Oct., so I didn't participate in the MKDS tourney. Anyone have the rules for that so we can have a basic guideline for the MKWii tourney?
Is anyone gonna answer, or what? :-\

Well WL has suddenly disappeared, so I'll pick it up...

As you may know, friends is automatically a 4-race GP, so I say if we have 12 players, we all race at once, then at the end of that GP 9th-12th are eliminated, then in another 8-player 4-race GP 7th-8th are eliminated, then a final 6-player 4-race GP will determine our Top 3 for the tournament.

I know with luck coming in on items this won't particularly come down to skill - if someone else has a better idea (culmunitative?), post it plz.

I propose we determin who is facing who ahead of time so that we don't get into a huge commotion when it comes

if i get the name of all the entries, i can make a chart of who will face who

all i need to know is how many people per match and how many people are in the match

when i get done this chart, i can determin who needs who's friend code when

Yo i didn't disappear ...... my internet is on the fritz that why i kept getting disconnected online.

Back