Games you wish you had bought.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Was there ever a game that didn't appeal to you that you decided not to buy it? And do you regert not buying it when you saw your friend(s) playing said game or catch a youtube video of it?

Discuss.

Games I wish I bought.
Kirby 64 (thankfully the 20th anniversary collection has given me a second chance).
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario World
Pokemon Emerald

I wish I had Pokemon Colosseum. I just have the sequel to it; Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. :p

Timmy said:
I wish I had Pokemon Colosseum. I just have the sequel to it; Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. :p
same.

I wish I had SSBM, so I can see why so many people like it over Brawl, since it looks mostly the same to me right now (obviously not counting the characters and stages).

Back when I was six years old, before I knew anything about Nintendo, I got a call from one of my family members who was at Target and asked me if I wanted Sonic Riders or Spongebob Squarepants Movie for PS2. I don't know what happened but something made me think they said Biker Mice instead of SR, so yeah...

Admittedly SSM isn't too bad for a movie game though, and I've got Sonic Riders for PC now anyway.
Meulin Leijon said:
Timmy said:
same.
I've got both but I don't really play Colosseum much, I just leave it at my grandparents' house now and keep XD at home considering they're so similar.

I wish I would have:

Mario Party 6
Mario Power Tennis (Gamecube version)
Mario Strike Charged
Mario Super Sluggers (was not released in Europe)

Well, I'm still looking for:

Super Mario World (ON VC)
A Link to the Past (ON VC)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Pikmin 2.

But I want to get them eventually.

I almost got Phines and Ferb in the Second Dimension but got Super Scribblenauts instead. Not that Sccribblenauts is a bad game but I really want Phineas and Ferb more. Hoping to get it for christmas.

Currently, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes are the only ones I can think of that meet that requirement, but I am sure that there are so many more I wished that I had bought and that I am just currently unable to think about what titles those may be.

The World Ends with You, although I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't watched my cousin play it.

Also The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I really want to play it now, but 1. I don't know where to find it and 2. I have no time.

And in recent releases, Kingdom Hearts 3D and the Tales of the Abyss remake for 3DS.

Well I can't really think of any but...

...I wish my brother and sister had bought a copy of Earthbound when they were kids. :/ Would have made the game much cheaper to get it then...

I kinda wish I got Kirby's Epic Yarn, because I haven't really played a Kirby game and it looks pretty good.
But I really, really want Majora's Mask and PM:TTYD. I can never find them cheap anywhere though.

Rayman 1
Super Mario Advance 4
Super Mario Sunshine

Those are the only ones I can think of

Back