MK7 Tournament! EDIT: THIS IS CANCELLED, LOCK PLEASE

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
Hopefully this doesn't die like the last one.

Anyways, New MK7 tournament everyone! Please bold your sign-up. I have created a new community, get the code when you sign up! For your first round match-ups I will try to pair you up with someone of same/similar time zone, so please tell me what time zone you are in before the first round starts. I am looking for at least 16, but will take up to 32.

EDIT: I'm now doing Double Elimination with 8 or more sign-ups.

Sign-Ups
1. Yoshi K (GMT -6)
2. Cirdec (GMT +2)
3. Lakituthequick (GMT +2)
4. NSY (GMT)
5. MKGirlsm (GMT +2)
6. IcicleRain (GMT)
7. Crackin355 (GMT+10?)
8. Pyro (GMT +10)
17-32. (Optional)

CANCELLED

Re: MK7 Tournament!

Cirdec said:
I sign up, my time zone is GMT+1.
France is currently in +2 due to Day Time Savings.

GMT+2

I'm signing up, and my Time Zone is the same as Lakituthequick and Cirdec.

You should create a new community and tell the code only to the entrants via PM, otherwise there could be some non entrants people who will join.

As well as you have to delete everyone from your 3DS, because these can join it too?
I'm scared!

Lakituthequick said:
MKGirlism said:
As well as you have to delete everyone from your 3DS, because these can join it too?
I'm scared!
Just hide online status.
What he said.

Getting the new Code over PM, makes me believe that I'm in, right?
Then I'll be Live Streaming this Tournament via YouTube.

Yeah, a link would be good.
Also, I have to say I'm terrible at this game, so chances are I'll lose every race. But whatever.

Lakituthequick said:
MKGirlism said:
Getting the new Code over PM, makes me believe that I'm in, right?
Then I'll be Live Streaming this Tournament via YouTube.
Can you give link then?
Yes, do so.

I'll join, but I don't know what my time is. Yes, I've tried Google, but I get different time results for each site. If the time doesn't work out for me, Again, I might end up dropping out. Last time I had to because it was 4AM when it started and I had school that day.

Crackin355 said:
I'll join, but I don't know what my time is. Yes, I've tried Google, but I get different time results for each site. If the time doesn't work out for me, Again, I might end up dropping out. Last time I had to because it was 4AM when it started and I had school that day.
I'll tell you if you tell me in which country you live and if you have Day Time Savings running.

Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:
I'll tell you if you tell me in which country you live and if you have Day Time Savings running.

I post this at about 12:50AM on the 24th my time.

Then I think it is EST.

EDIT:Nope it isn't.

EDIT 2: I just googled Guam's time zone, it is pretty close to yours it is called ChST.

EDIT 3: Dang it. I googled CHST and it came up different.

I looked up a map on google images and it says mine is +10, but I don't know if that's correct or not.

It would make sense though because my time tends to be incredibly different from everyone else.

I can provide a Link (or even an Embed Code), as soon as I know when we'll be playing (exact date and time).

FINALLY THINK I HAVE IT! I think you live in Austrailian EDT.

EDIT:...Guess what, that doesn't work.

EDIT 2: Is it ACST????

Just googled it, it says it's 11 something PM.

Back