User Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 2

NotABannableOffense

My heart belongs to another.
Banned User
Following the cancellation of the original Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, I've decided to host my own version.

THE GAME IS IN PROGRESS.

RULES:
1. Don't tell anybody else the answers
2. You have 24 hours after a question is released to answer it. If everybody gets their answers in before the 24 hour period, I will send out a new question early.
3. You have two lifelines, 50:50 and Phone a User
4. Play Fair

Strike through = Eliminated
If the name of a life line is next to a username and has been striked through, that life line has been used. I.E. "NABO,50:50" would mean that I had used my 50:50 lifeline.(PaU=Phone a User)(50:50=50:50, duh)

1. Braeburn, 50:50
2. Yoshi K
3. Cirdec, PaU, 50:50
4. ChaoticLeo
5. Nabber, 50:50
6. Smg2daisy
7. The Undertaker
8. Bronto Burt
9. YoshiMonsta
10. Blue Paratroopa
11. Toad85

Phone the user works in the following way. When I send you the question, you tell me that you would like to phone a user, and what user you would like to phone. I will send them a PM with an explanation and the question. They should PM you what they think is the correct answer. You cannot phone me.

50:50 works exactly like it does in real life, I'll remove two wrong answers, giving you a 50:50 percent chance of getting the question right.

Couldn't you wait until the first one's done?

Sorry, hadn't seen the thread of the first one.

Go Nabo!

The first question will be sent out at 9:30 PM(My time), 9/23. After this point, no more sing ups will be allowed.

NotABannableOffense said:
The first question will be sent out at 9:30 PM(My time), 9/23. After this point, no more sing ups will be allowed.
And what is your time?

I sent out the first question. If you did not receive the question, please tell me.

Good luck to all.

1. The Undertaker
2. Braeburn
3. Bronto Burt
4. Nabber
5. ChaoticLeo
6. Smg2daisy
7. Blue Paratroopa
8. Yoshi k
9. Cirdec
10. Toad85

YoshiMonsta has been eliminated for failing to answer.

I'll will send out the next question momentarily.

EDIT: PMs sent, but accidentally in two batches. Once again, If you did not receive the question, please tell me.

Sauron said:
Gah. Too late to sign up. Wait, can't people just use the Internet to look up answers?

That would be in direct violation of my Rule 4.
I am generally just holding people to their honor.

1. Braeburn
2. Bronto Burt
3. Smg2daisy
4. Blue Paratroopa
5. Cirdec
6. ChaoticLeo
7. Toad85
8. Nabber
9. The Undertaker

1. Yoshi K

NotABannableOffense said:
Sauron said:
Gah. Too late to sign up. Wait, can't people just use the Internet to look up answers?

That would be in direct violation of my Rule 4.
I am generally just holding people to their honor.

But how would you know whether or not someone used the internet?

Also, when can new contestants sign up?

I would no be able to tell if a contestant cheated, but I generally trust this community.

Because I've started the game, sign ups are over, however, I may host a third edition after this one is over.

Back