The Flood - original episodic fiction by Tabuu and YE360

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
Coming Soon.

Prelude: Conversion
The predecessor.
Conversion will be available for free on January 1st, starring Peter Riley.

Episode One: Mirrors
The human.
Mirrors will star Allison, a girl living in the frozen middle-of-nowhere, looking for purpose.

Episode Two: Eldritch
The penguin.
Eldritch will feature Lenny, a green penguin born from nothingness who is thrust into a world of terror.

Episode Three: Curtain
Breaking through.
Curtain will feature the casts of both of the former episodes, coming together to put an end to it all.

The Prelude will be free and the episodes will cost $1.99 each.

And will be released for what platform or program or whatever?

Well, hello YE360. I'm a big fan of Tabuu's work, so I will assume your work is also top-quality.

How did you meet, by the way?

I meant the actual device, not the apps for it. For that I could just as well use my iBooks app.

The Link said:
How do I download books to my Kindle or Kindle Fire?
You'll find links to all your purchased books in your Smashwords Library. There are two options for loading Smashwords ebook content to your Kindle or Kindle Fire:
1. USB Connection. Plug your Kindle into the USB slot (small rectangular slot) of your computer using the cable that came with your Kindle (the Kindle Fire doesn't come standard with the USB cable, so you'll need to obtain the cable separately, or, use the email option described in #2 below). When you attach your Kindle to your computer via the USB cable, it makes your Kindle appear as a hard drive on your computer. After you purchase the book, from the book's book page click to download the "Kindle" .MOBI format. Next, navigate to where you see the Kindle show up as a hard drive on your computer. Next, just drop the book's file (it should end in file name of .mobi) to the Kindle's "documents" folder. Then disconnect the Kindle from your computer and the book will be ready to read. If you already downloaded the .MOBI file to your computer, here's a helpful YouTube video that shows how to drag the file from your desktop to the Kindle's documents folder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UPOgXDYj3M (video not produced by Smashwords).
2. Email the Ebook to Your Kindle Email Address: For both first generation Kindles and the newest Kindle Fire, you can email your Smashwords .mobi files to your Kindle email address. Amazon's support page provides complete details. To email files to first generation Kindles (Kindles other than the Kindle Fire), click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200140600. For Kindle Fire only, Click here for how to set up your free Kindle email address, and how to load ebooks or email ebooks to your Kindle Fire using either the email or USB cable method.

Nabber said:
Well, hello YE360. I'm a big fan of Tabuu's work, so I will assume your work is also top-quality.

How did you meet, by the way?

Actually, my work is nothing compared to his; I just have ideas and a lot of free time.

I believe we met on Fantendo...? I think it was Fantendo. I'm an admin there, my most notable contributions being a genuinely awful 42-chapter fanfiction and a successful series of fangames that never existed due to Weird Plot Sh*t.

Gray Mann said:
You don't need to censor yourself here, bro.

*bleep*. *bleep*. Ass. Bitch.

Oh, good. Especially because the amount of times that I will utter the word "fuck" will likely be kind of immense, as it is on Fantendo.

YE360 said:
Oh, good. Especially because the amount of times that I will utter the word "fuck" will likely be kind of immense, as it is on Fantendo.

yeah i can definitely tell you're tabuus friend

Back