Collab: Level Articles

This is about the Cap Kingdom missions.

For one thing, the Cap Kingdom does have missions. Many people don't know that, and I can understand why. I myself didn't know until I redeemed the Prima starter guide for Super Mario Odyssey, and then I confirmed the names by creating a new save file in the game. I added the objectives as well as descriptions of each to the Super Mario Odyssey and Cap Kingdom articles. The objectives are also listed on the kingdom nav template.

Cap Kingdom Missions:
Cappy of the Cap Kingdom
To the Top of Top-Hat Tower
The Kingdom Next Door

YFJ said:
This is about the Cap Kingdom missions.

For one thing, the Cap Kingdom does have missions. Many people don't know that, and I can understand why. I myself didn't know until I redeemed the Prima starter guide for Super Mario Odyssey, and then I confirmed the names by creating a new save file in the game. I added the objectives as well as descriptions of each to the Super Mario Odyssey and Cap Kingdom articles. The objectives are also listed on the kingdom nav template.

Cap Kingdom Missions:
Cappy of the Cap Kingdom
To the Top of Top-Hat Tower
The Kingdom Next Door

The topic of Odyssey missions was discussed (User_talk:Porplemontage#Odyssey_missions) with Porplemontage; he said that objectives that open with a cutscene (without leaving the kingdom or quitting the game and then returning) get articles, so you might want to bring that up with him, though I can see an exception being made here. For me, an article for "To the Top of Top-Hat Tower" makes the most sense, since "Cappy of the Cap Kingdom" simply involves chasing after Cappy, and "The Kingdom Next Door" is just using the spark pylon to go to the Cascade Kingdom.

Shy Guy Central said:
I am planning on making articles on super Mario land articles. can someone help me or should I do it myself?

Darn See what you can do on your own, like in your sandbox page or something. If you need help, I'm sure a majority of the users would be willing to do so.

Back