ATTN: All You Other Music Producer Types Who Do This Sort of Thing

Scarecrow von Steuben

I'm very friendly.
I'm trying to assemble a collection of remixes of the EP I recorded a while ago. One is currently being made (by the gentleman [men?] who brought us Buoy Base Dubstep), one just got made (by my brother), and one's gonna be made in October (by a guy I know from Soundcloud, once he gets Ableton Live).

So what I'm asking you to do (if you're interested) is to join in this little project and make your own reworking of a song off the EP. You can select the song and I'll send you the multitracks, or if you want I can choose the song. Not a big deal to me either way.

You can do pretty much whatever you want with the song. So yeah.

I don't know how many people will be interested in this, but it's worth a shot, so...?

I don't think we have many music producers here...I play drums and keyboards, but I have yet to record any actual music/albums of the sort.

1. Better to try and not get any results than to not try at all, right? Besides, I'm not necessarily looking for people who are amazingly skilled and perfect at what they do. I'm just looking for people who like doing it.
2. If you have a decent microphone, I can help you out with changing that.

Back