Loonatics Unleashed

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
You people are familar with The Looney Tunes, right?

Well, Loonatics Unleashed was a cartoon featuring some of their descendants as crime-fighting superheroes.

The characters were:

Ace Bunny:
Bugs' descendant. Ace is the team leader and fought using a sword and heat beam eyes.

Lexi Bunny:
Lola's descendent. The only female member. Lexi's powers include super hearing and firing energy blasts from her mind.

Danger Duck:
Daffy's descendent. The comic relief. Powers include teleporting short distances and throwing energy orbs with random effects.

Slam:
The Tasmanian Devil's descendant. The strongest member with the ability to turn himself into tornado just like his ancestor.

Tech E. Coyote:
Wile E. Coyote's descendant. The brains of the team. He has the power to manipulate magnetic objects and can instantly heal himself if he goes through a situation that would kill a normal person...er, anthromorphic animal.

Rev Runner:
The Road Runner's descendant. Capable of speaking English unlike his ancestor. Has superspeed and the ability to fly.

Descendants/expies/parodies of other Looney Tunes characters also appear, usually as villains. (Sylvester, Marvin the Martian, Pepe le Pew, etc.)

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
I remember this. It was alright.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Pronouns
He/him
yesyesyesyesyesyesYES!!! ;D

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
I used to have a picture of the Loonatics being crushed by an anvil with all the original Looney Tunes holding up a sign that said "Accept no substitutes, doc."

But I never have seen Loonatics. I'll have to give it a watch one of these days.