Loonatics Unleashed

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
You people are familar with The Looney Tunes, right?

Well, Loonatics Unleashed was a cartoon featuring some of their descendants as crime-fighting superheroes.

The characters were:

Ace Bunny:
Bugs' descendant. Ace is the team leader and fought using a sword and heat beam eyes.

Lexi Bunny:
Lola's descendent. The only female member. Lexi's powers include super hearing and firing energy blasts from her mind.

Danger Duck:
Daffy's descendent. The comic relief. Powers include teleporting short distances and throwing energy orbs with random effects.

Slam:
The Tasmanian Devil's descendant. The strongest member with the ability to turn himself into tornado just like his ancestor.

Tech E. Coyote:
Wile E. Coyote's descendant. The brains of the team. He has the power to manipulate magnetic objects and can instantly heal himself if he goes through a situation that would kill a normal person...er, anthromorphic animal.

Rev Runner:
The Road Runner's descendant. Capable of speaking English unlike his ancestor. Has superspeed and the ability to fly.

Descendants/expies/parodies of other Looney Tunes characters also appear, usually as villains. (Sylvester, Marvin the Martian, Pepe le Pew, etc.)

I remember this. It was alright.

I used to have a picture of the Loonatics being crushed by an anvil with all the original Looney Tunes holding up a sign that said "Accept no substitutes, doc."

But I never have seen Loonatics. I'll have to give it a watch one of these days.

Back