PewDiePie

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
So, first here's a info about PewDiePie.

He's a user that lives in Sweden, he loves laughing and making other people laugh. He's a gamer.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

Here's his channel, have fun laughing your ass off.

GreenDisaster said:
Brofist for all the bros here!

I'm still trying to muster up the courage to watch his horror Let's Plays.

They are absolutely hilarious. Watch them if you get the time.

Aoi Asahina said:
Watched a few of his videos, didn't really care for him much.
same

Maybe it's because I absolutely loathe scarecams, maybe it's because he's wildly overreacting to things in a way that seems disproportionate to what's going on, maybe it's because I don't like his style of videos, idk. I'm just waiting for slowbeef/diabetus to figure our how to retsupurae him without violating the youtube terms of service, since that should be amazing.

I'm actually not that big of a Pewds fan anymore (but I drop-dead love his friend Cry <3).

Also, there is a thread for him laying around somewhere. Just sayin'.

Monobear said:
Aoi Asahina said:
Watched a few of his videos, didn't really care for him much.
same

Maybe it's because I absolutely loathe scarecams, maybe it's because he's wildly overreacting to things in a way that seems disproportionate to what's going on, maybe it's because I don't like his style of videos, idk. I'm just waiting for slowbeef/diabetus to figure our how to retsupurae him without violating the youtube terms of service, since that should be amazing.
same for me too.

though, on the "violating the youtube terms of service" point, i think chip and ironicus retsupuraed a guy with a scarecam. maybe they were violating the terms of service, but i don't think it's been taken down yet.

Back