User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 1 - It begins

I'll try not to quit this one.

I'll hang in there.

Ok, I finally have access to my computer. I'll hopefully be able to finish the thing and send it out before I go to bed in ~three hours.

Work faster you lazy. :mad:

A New World Record said:

Once again, I'm not the first person impatient.

It's not that I gained Patience - as I truly always had that patience - I just act impatient since it gets things moving. I doubt I'll have to do it for this one, but I usually do those posts since I know that these can be easily forgotten.

Xerneas said:
A New World Record said:

Once again, I'm not the first person impatient.

It's not that I gained Patience - as I truly always had that patience - I just act impatient since it gets things moving. I doubt I'll have to do it for this one, but I usually do those posts since I know that these can be easily forgotten.
Because packy totally wasn't fucking with smasher

A New World Record said:

no

packy we are already married

SMASHERRRRRR

if you were playing ubbw

I WOULD'VE VOTED YOU OFF BY NOW

The Undertaker said:
SMASHERRRRRR

if you were playing ubbw

I WOULD'VE VOTED YOU OFF BY NOW

If you react like that to Smasher, I could only imagine how you feel with NSM and Lily in UBB3 and UBB4 (respectively)...

I'm almost done, don't worry.

Apologies for the delay, but at long last, the first challenge has been sent.

For those not playing:

Hello everyone. This is the first Head of Household competition, Majority Rules. Some of you should know how it works by now. For those who don't, it's simple. You'll receive a question and two of the house guests will be given as answers. Pick one as your answer. If the majority of the players still in the challenge pick the same answer as you, you're safe. If you are in the minority, you'll be eliminated from the competition. When there are two houseguests remaining, or when we reach the end of the eight rounds, the tiebreaker will be held. The winner will be crowned the first head of household and will be safe this week, and will have the task of nominating two players for eviction. Good luck.

If you do not receive the HoH, tell me and I will send it again.

You have 96 hours, though as everyone is active, we should not need to take that long.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 1 Head of Household

This challenge...

You don't know if you did good or bad. Every answer you pick is right, but they are also wrong. It's just a matter of opinion, and man is it scary thinking about how just not being on the same page as others...

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 1 - Head of Household

Done

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 1 Head of Household

Xerneas said:
This challenge...

You don't know if you did good or bad. Every answer you pick is right, but they are also wrong. It's just a matter of opinion, and man is it scary thinking about how just not being on the same page as others...
That's not true at all bmb I picked based on what I thought the Majority would pick not what I thought was right

Filthy Rich said:
That's not true at all bmb I picked based on what I thought the Majority would pick not what I thought was right

dis

Done. I hope I did well.

confirmed:

Yoshi K
Myself
Shoey
NSM
NSY
i assume BMB

nonconfirmed: