Where have all gamers gone?

ToxBox

Power Star
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/08/where-have-all-the-gamers-gone

NPD claims that 12 million gamers have disappeared from the U.S in the last 12 months.

What is your thoughts about it?

they got bored of call of duty duh

Well that's probably where all the TF2 players went to look for America's Hat

What in the devil's name

Atleast I don't live in the US.

Ventus said:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/08/where-have-all-the-gamers-gone

NPD claims that 12 million gamers have disappeared from the U.S in the last 12 months.

What is your thoughts about it?
I have noticed that most of friends disappeared

Ventus said:

serial killer who targets gamers and has about fifty arms?

New Super Mario said:
People Running About said:
Ventus said:
I agree, CoD is ruining the face of gaming
how does a popular series of shooting games ruin gaming?
Yeah, it can't ruin gaming. It's just a game.

Actually it is possible.

If COD gets popular enough that other developers notice that this genre is working and everyone starting making COD ripoffs the whole video game industry would be shooters and any gamers that don't enjoy COD would abandon gaming as a whole and any people trying to revive the old gaming probably wouldn't get enough money/sales and fail.

That or COD gets popular enough that all other companies go out of buisness.

It would involve a lot of more people to become COD fanboys. And by that, i mean that if everyone who have ever joined this forum became a COD fanboy it still wouldn't be enough. Probably still wouldn't work if that was doubled. I dunno how many people have joined though so that might be enough though.

=D COD is going down the drain anyway though so the Kinda-Bad-Shooter-Genre-Apocalypse won't happen.

Pyro said:
Jack Noir said:
they went to south korea so they could get paid to play starcraft ii
you get paid to play video games?

so moving to south korea
They have official Starcraft II tournaments there that are publicized to the point of football here in America.

The top players supposedly will get recognized and swamped by fans in the streets.

Back