Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de - Nintendo vs. Sega based anime

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Segua Kingdom and Ninterudo Empire, locked in a struggle for dominance over the land of Consume. After years of war, the Segua Kingdom is on the defensive until a kid name Gear appears boasting of his increasable speed.

Much like that anime where the characters are humanoid representations of countries, this upcoming anime is based around the 90's console war between Nintendo & Sega. Here, the characters are humanoid representations of Sega and Nintendo characters (even those that are already humanoid):

ohwhat2.jpg

See if you can guess who the characters are based off of.

Gia is sonic

marcse is mario

greece is luigi (note the boo and greece's frightened look)

Carvai is Kirby

Saroid is Samus

everyone else i dont know
Pirika is Pikachu

Zeric is someone from Zelda (note Navi and Majora's Mask)

Masa is someone from the Mother series (note the Mr. Saturn)

Smashgoom202 said:
Segua Kingdom and Ninterudo Empire, locked in a struggle for dominance over the land of Consume. After years of war, the Segua Kingdom is on the defensive until a kid name Gear appears boasting of his increasable speed.

Much like that anime where the characters are humanoid representations of countries, this upcoming anime is based around the 90's console war between Nintendo & Sega. Here, the characters are humanoid representations of Sega and Nintendo characters (even those that are already humanoid):

ohwhat2.jpg

Gia is sonic

marcse is mario

Carvai is Kirby

Saroid is Samus

Pirika is pikachu.
Masa is Lucas.

FireKirby said:
Smashgoom202 said:

ohwhat2.jpg

Gia is sonic

marcse is mario

Carvai is Kirby

Saroid is Samus

Pirika is pikachu.
Masa is Lucas.
Neru is Nei, Opur is Opa-Opa, Ramses is based on Columns, Fare is a generic Fire Emblem character.

Northern Verve said:
FireKirby said:
Carvai will surely be glutonous.

calling it.
she looks like she wants to get his in the face

zeric is link

A pretty insane Link at that. Look at his face.
So what does that make Fosta?

Blue Paratroopa said:
It'd be more interesting if this was Sony
I'm sure they will come in eventually.

And I'm guessing the anime will climax with an epic battle between Gear and Marcus. But then Segua will lose the battle after Operation Dreamcast fails, and will eventually be an ally to Ninterudo, and later Soruny and Mikrosofto.

I'm sure that's what will happen to Connor and William (best names I can think of for the expies right now).

Magikrazy said:
So then who's Tejilof?
Tetris.

No, really. Look at his earrings. Also, according to another forum, he likes number 4 and his ability is to make blocks appear and disappear. Also, here's a world map:

consumeworldmap.jpg

Spot all the expies!

GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
So then who's Tejilof?
Tetris.

No, really. Look at his earrings. Also, according to another forum, he likes number 4 his ability is to make blocks appear and disappear. Also, here's a world map:

consumeworldmap.jpg

Spot all the expies!

Cool. Obviously the island with the red n is for nintendo and the s one is sega's. I wonder what the other one's are? That mushroom one interests me.

New Super Mario said:
GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
So then who's Tejilof?
Tetris.

No, really. Look at his earrings. Also, according to another forum, he likes number 4 his ability is to make blocks appear and disappear. Also, here's a world map:

consumeworldmap.jpg

Spot all the expies!

Cool. Obviously the island with the red n is for nintendo and the s one is sega's. I wonder what the other one's are? That mushroom one interests me.
No, Nintendo's the plus sign at the top (reminds me of Smash Bros.). The one above Sega is Taito:

189300-taito_logo_large.png

The one below Nintendo is Enix:

202178-enix_logo_large.jpg

The one to the left of Taito could be Hudon (bee mascot, bee flag):

Hudson_logo_200.jpg

The big red N's Namco:

1688840-namco_large.png

And the wave's probably Konami (the Moai Heads are next to it, which are really common in their games, plus it means small wave):

929620-konami_super.jpg

Also, your image is broken for me, FE.

GreenDisaster said:
New Super Mario said:
GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
So then who's Tejilof?
Tetris.

consumeworldmap.jpg

Spot all the expies!

No, Nintendo's the plus sign at the top (reminds me of Smash Bros.). The one above Sega is Taito:

189300-taito_logo_large.png

The one below Nintendo is Enix:

202178-enix_logo_large.jpg

The one to the left of Taito could be Hudon (bee mascot, bee flag):

Hudson_logo_200.jpg

The big red N's Namco:

1688840-namco_large.png

And the wave's probably Konami (the Moai Heads are next to it, which are really common in their games, plus it means small wave):

929620-konami_super.jpg

Also, your image is broken for me, FE.

fuck

I mean it was a link not an imagen

FireKirby said:
I am guessing the one with the wave is this one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_Software

there fixed.

GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
So then who's Tejilof?
Tetris.

No, really. Look at his earrings. Also, according to another forum, he likes number 4 and his ability is to make blocks appear and disappear. Also, here's a world map:

consumeworldmap.jpg

Spot all the expies!
This map is broken to me

I think I spy the kingdom of what I'm going to call "Gapcom". I await my Mega Man expy.

Also, no Captain Falcon? Unacceptable.

Back