Pokémon Wiki Purple and Forum Orange Versions

User4042

Celestial Guide
when i get a new laptop ill make a comic based off of the main series games with new towns and characters

main protagonist
Yoshiwaker

rival

team _______
Toad85, leader
_______, admin
_______, admin
_______, admin

PC person
_______

random npcs
unlimited signups
nabber

Name
Appearance (write something like, youngster with purple hat, glasses, white pants, and green shirt)
Starter (starters shown later; if rival or protagonist)
Pokemon (if anyone else, please show moveset, yes PC person you get pokémon too)
Personality

i might use a desktop for this instead of waiting to get money

NAME CONFIRMED

Re: Pokemon comic thing

may I uh take a pokemon spot! (if you can make any?)

And here we have the first Userpedia knock-off.

I guess I can be an NPC?

Nabber said:

I guess I can be an NPC?
nah i was thinking about this right before i broke my laptop two weeks ago

why is it that after i release a story

someone eventually comes out with a fic that sounds suspiciously similar

Jack Noir said:
why is it that after i release a story

someone eventually comes out with a fic that sounds suspiciously similar

nah maaaaaan, it was totally in his head before you came up with your story! if anyone's copying, it's youuuuu!!! that's sarcasm before someone inevitably takes it seriously

But anyways, I think that even if the idea was floating around in your head beforehand, PTR, Javelin did produce something before you did, so creating something pretty much identical is kind of a bad idea. If you're set on making a comic, perhaps you can make a comic component for Javelin's story, if you two want to work that out? Either way, having two identical stories (barring the varying writing styles) is just repetitive and boring.

I mean, I'm not even going to claim ownership to the "Wiki-Pokemon" thing - it was actually OJ Toad who first came up with the idea.

I even PM'd him (this was a while back, when I was just considering the idea) to ask if it was okay if I made my own story with the same concept, and he was okay with it. I didn't want to simply steal (or rather rip-off) his idea.
Hypnotoad said:
If you're set on making a comic, perhaps you can make a comic component for Javelin's story, if you two want to work that out? Either way, having two identical stories (barring the varying writing styles) is just repetitive and boring.
if the comic is good sure i guess

if not then i'd rather keep them seperate. it'll make mine look good.

I call Team leader.

Name: Toad
Appearance: Short, wears round glasses, loose-fitting purple garb.
Pokemon: I'll do this part later, but I confirm Jolteon in my party.
Personality: Smug, strategic, cold, witty.

Nabber said:

p.s. this post is NOT a sign up, i will not sign up because this just seems like youre copying off jave because jave's story is fucking amazing

Back