Sonic CD is evil!

Bronto Burt said:
Lol, I wonder what Mariomario64 thinks of it...

MCS said:
I honestly only find the beginning part of the music scary, with the creepy laugh

This, also did you notice how the laugh's voice looks alot like Santa Claus?

In the Japanese version, finding the creepy picture isn't that much of a problem since the JP Boss music isn't so *bleep*ed up as the US one.

Re-arange the word "Santa" and see what you get... Its evil... Now Ive ruined Christmas. Also I think I owned this game once, but Im not sure. Here are the hints that makes me think its this:
- I remember a palm tree looking place.
-I heared my sister saying "Sonic Boom" when playing Sonic 4 E1.
-It was on an old PC when I was like 2 or 3 back in those days.

I SLEPT THIS NIGHT!
Anyway, anyway...
my 5 year old cousin is scared of Ultimate Koopa (which is a nice song, and isn't creepy.)
I better not show him.
This is worse than that post in Creepypasta wiki that described Pacman in a scary way. BTW screw scary maze game to get scared this is the real deal :yoshi:

HEY LET ME SAY SOMETHING then this topic can die forever

if you get the xbox 360/ps3 port of sonic cd

then you can decide to either have the japanese or american soundtracks on

you can also play as tails and the spindash is all better again

BUT THIS TOPIC CAN GO DIE IN A BURNING FIRE FROM THE PEOPLE THAT LAUGH

you know like the joker and stuff

Am I the only one who thinks that the U.S. track boss theme is pretty epic? I think it's tons better than the Japanese/European one, which, in my opinion, isn't even a very fitting boss theme.

To be honest I just want to know the backstory of why they made that creepy hidden message, the weird-ass music that coincides with it, and the odd game over theme, although we'll most likely never know

This boss theme is pretty cool, but I havent played sonic cd. From my sonic platformer experience the song would be a bit unfitting in some stages, if there's a wide variety. I couldn't imagine fighting some big round robotic thing in a lush grassy field to that.

EDIT: @MCS if i made a game i'd put in weird shit just to make people wonder why, too

Solar Blaze said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the U.S. track boss theme is pretty epic? I think it's tons better than the Japanese/European one, which, in my opinion, isn't even a very fitting boss theme.

Epic while playing that creepy Japanese message? Not really.

I heard somewhere that the creepy easter egg was intended as a joke towards Chinese entrepreneurs who would buy Sonic games, hack them, and then sell them as their own game.

When the hackers would break into the cartridge, the creepy thing would play, sort of as a taunt.

It's probably unverified bullshit, but it's the best explanation I've heard.

That's a awesome theory.

And also.

I wouldn't like that US Boss music playing at night, while I'm alone at my house.

*that music comes to mind*

BULLSHIT

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
This boss theme is pretty cool, but I havent played sonic cd. From my sonic platformer experience the song would be a bit unfitting in some stages, if there's a wide variety. I couldn't imagine fighting some big round robotic thing in a lush grassy field to that.

EDIT: @MCS if i made a game i'd put in weird *bleep* just to make people wonder why, too
Well actually it is kind of fitting. This is the first boss in bad future
EGG-HVC-D01.png

A machine with spring on it's arms?

That's not a excuse at all.

Bronto Burt said:
A machine with spring on it's arms?

That's not a excuse at all.
I was talking about how the music fits with the background and enviroment. The boss music fits in that area.

Toad85 said:
I heard somewhere that the creepy easter egg was intended as a joke towards Chinese entrepreneurs who would buy Sonic games, hack them, and then sell them as their own game.

When the hackers would break into the cartridge, the creepy thing would play, sort of as a taunt.

It's probably unverified bullshit, but it's the best explanation I've heard.
seems like the only logical explanation

Monobear said:
Bronto Burt said:
Monobear said:
Sonic CD killed my family.

WAT? O_O
Well you see, it was a dark night. I had been out, doing things alone. One of my siblings had recently purchased this game. When I got home, I called out to them, but I got no answer. I rushed into the room where the game was on, and I found my siblings slumped over the controller, dead. I hurried to check on my parents, but they were dead too. I looked at the game, and there was only a normal screen. It wasn't until years later that I realized the truth behind this game. Now I burn every copy I see with holy fire and then extinguish the ashes with holy water and stick it in a holy box and bury it in holy ground to keep everyone from seeing...that screen!

zxola.png

oh also i planted a very hard to detect holy virus in all digital copies of sonic cd as well

I already knew about this stuff

And: Flame Shield
This game isn't good anyway.

Back