Summer - Winter Clan Proposals

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
Can we get a " MKWii Clan Marksmanship" board? Were we can start character clans for MARIO KART Wii?

mabey we can do this for summer - Winter only or if its popular year-round

I think we can do this. Heres my idea:

MKWii Clans

*The POWs (The Mario Clan)
*The Cowards In Green (The Luigi Clan)
*The Princess Partypoopers (The Peach Clan)
*The Scrambled EGGs (The Yoshi Clan)
*The Flying Monkeys (The Diddy Clan)
*The Brats of Doom (The Bowser Jr. Clan)
*The Pink Weird Things (The Birdo Clan)
*The Tomboys (The Daisy Clan)

*The Red Plumber Peewees (The Baby Mario Clan)
*The Cowardly Plumber Peewees (The Baby Luigi Clan)
*The Pink Princess Peewees (The Baby Peach Clan)
*The Tomboy Princess Peewees (The Baby Daisy Clan)
*The Turnpike Turnovers (The Toad Clan)
*The Turnpike Turnoverettes (The Toadette Clan)
*The Teenage Mutant Turbo Turtles (The Koopa Clan)
*The Dead Ringers For Love (The Dry Bones Clan)

*The Koopa Killas (The Bowser Clan)
*The Banana Republic (The DK Clan)
*The Gold Rushers (The Wario Clan)
*The Sneaky Slime Balls (The Waluigi Clan)
*The Poltergeists (The King Boo Clan)
*The Narly Dudes (The Funky Clan)
*The Phoenix Patrollers (The Dry Bowser Clan)
*The Luma Gatekeepers (The Rosalina Clan)

What These do:

Each clan will hold a torney and each will have a thread to commence it over. a torney for a clan will be every other Saturday or Sunday following a respective week after the US realese date. Whoever wins the clan torney represents the clan in the master torney.

With the clan torneys hoping every OTHER weekend, the weekend in between the Clan torneys is a master torney. People who arn't in the master torneys can watch from the spectator option. Or if their rep is not avalible second place can take his/her spot

How to win

If your clan wins the master torney the member who won it gets a special sig add-on while the clan is subject to a hall of fame on a stickied thread. By winning a Master torney your clan will get 100 points. By comming in second 50 points and in third 25 points.

At the end of December we can tally up the po ints for each clan. The Winning Clan's members ALL GET A SPECIAL SIG-ADDON THAT INCLUDES YOUR CHARACTER's MAIN COLOR SCHEME

Race Groupings

It will be 12 clans versing and another 12 clans versing. The first master torney will have the Starting character clans versing and the unlock ables versing. 1st - 6th of each of the two races will all race for the championship, after the first Master torney the clans will be randomized in sets of 12 for the master torneys to come.

- What do you think? i know the reward aint much but i think it sounds fun enough it doesn't matter the reward but the satisfaction you beat everyone :D

DUH. :p

24 characters = 24 Clans

Unless u want a baby clan we can call the Preschool Peewees

There's no way we'll even get 24 players from MarioWiki, and even if that happens, they aren't going to go for an unique character (if that somehow happens: DIBS ON :yoshi:)

I agree with that Wayo guy.

Also in MSB not every player is a team leader. So here not every player needs to be a clan leader.

It seems 24 clans is a bit much as said in my previous thread. Its cut from 24 indivisual clans to eight clans total.

so here is my new idea:

Clans:
*The All-Around Good Guys (The Mario and Luigi Clan)
*The Gold Gulches (The Wario, King Boo, and Waluigi Clan)
*The Dangerous Dinos (The Yoshi and Birdo Clan)
*The Preschool Peewees (The Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy Clan)
*The Fungi Freaks (The Toad and Toadette Users)
*The Perilous Princesses (The Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina Clan)
*The Shell Squad (The Koopa, Bowser Jr., Bowser, and Bowser Bones Clan)
*The Bongo Bros. (DK, Diddy, and Funky Clan)

What These do:

Each clan will hold a torney and each will have a thread to commence it over. a torney for a clan will be every other Saturday or Sunday following a respective week after the US realese date. Whoever wins the clan torney represents the clan in the master torney.

With the clan torneys hoping every OTHER weekend, the weekend in between the Clan torneys is a master torney. People who arn't in the master torneys can watch from the spectator option. Or if their rep is not avalible second place can take his/her spot

How to win

If your clan wins the master torney the member who won it gets a special sig add-on while the clan is subject to a hall of fame on a stickied thread. By winning a Master torney your clan will get 100 points. By coming in second 50 points and in third 25 points.

At the end of December we can tally up the po ints for each clan. The Winning Clan's members ALL GET A SPECIAL SIG-ADDON THAT INCLUDES YOUR CHARACTER's MAIN COLOR SCHEME

Race Groupings

It will be 4 clans versing and another 4 clans versing (one rep for each clan). The first master torney will have the Starting character clans versing and the unlock ables versing. 1st - 4th of each of the two races will all race for the championship, after the first Master torney the clans will be randomized in sets of 4 for the master torneys to come.

- What do you think?

i know the reward aint much but i think it sounds fun enough that it doesn't matter the reward but the satisfaction you beat everyone :D

McWayo said:
Ditch the whole clan thing together and have each player go for it by themselves.

Now what fun would that be?

We wouldn't be able to show everyone THE REAL SUPER-POWER OF TEAMWORK!

McWayo said:
Ditch the whole clan thing together and have each player go for it by themselves.

QFT!

Back