DC, Spammers, Cheaters, etc., etc.

I know a few.

Orgrim Banhammer said:
Wayo will have to be the first one I note. Spams his down-B as Yoshi, and and has an extremely innapropriate taunt.

I remember that my sister and her friend were siting just right next to me when Wayoshi used his... Inappropriate taunt. They asked what it meant.

It was embarrassing, to say the least.

Ooooh.....

Super-Yoshi always says he will turn items off and he never does, he also spams his shield and dodges (not illegal, but annoying). Also, if you're about to beat him, he does No Contest.

Plumber said:
Ooooh.....

Super-Yoshi always says he will turn items off and he never does, he also spams his shield and dodges (not illegal, but annoying). Also, if you're about to beat him, he does No Contest.

Gotta agree with you there.

What IS Wayo's taunt? I don't play against him much, so I wouldn't know. Tell me in a message if you don't wanna post it.

Booster said:
Plumber said:
Ooooh.....

What IS Wayo's taunt? I don't play against him much, so I wouldn't know. Tell me in a message if you don't wanna post it.

"Penus :O"

I won't translate it.

Booster said:
Plumber said:
Ooooh.....

Hold up, I dont do that. The only time I did NO CONTEST was when bean was pwning me and I was talking here. When did I do that to you Boost? And you too Plumbs? :mad:

OK, we gotta' take care of this. I ALWAYS lose to spammers, and it's not fair. We have to somehow ban spamming in the tournament, or something. Projectile or combat.

...OK, I am NEVER playing Wayoshi in Brawl Wi-Fi EVER!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, WAYOSHI?! Why can't you be a civilized non-perverted human being for once?! WHY?!?!?!?! :mad:

ChaosNinji said:
OK, we gotta' take care of this. I ALWAYS lose to spammers, and it's not fair. We have to somehow ban spamming in the tournament, or something. Projectile or combat.

Talking about spammers...j/k

ChaosNinji said:

This complaining is exactly what the spammers want. By complaining about them, you're giving them the attention they want. And as long as you give them attention, they'll keep doing it.

Master Lucario said:
ChaosNinji said:

This complaining is exactly what the spammers want. By complaining about them, you're giving them the attention they want. And as long as you give them attention, they'll keep doing it.

Erm, the only spammer who does it on purpose is really easy to beat. *Glares at Wayo*

Blitzwing said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:
Wayo will have to be the first one I note. Spams his down-B as Yoshi, and and has an extremely innapropriate taunt.

I remember that my sister and her friend were siting just right next to me when Wayoshi used his... Inappropriate taunt. They asked what it meant.

OMG LOL!

McWayo said:
Blitzwing said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:

OMG LOL!
YOU F***ING SADIST, WAYOSHI! Don't you at least feel guilty about that?! :mad:

A long time ago (I think it was 2008 or 2009) there was this guy name I Hacked or something in MKWII wow he was wired

sonicballz said:
A long time ago (I think it was 2008 or 2009) there was this guy name I Hacked or something in MKWII wow he was wired

Dude, stop bumping very old threads.

España said:
sonicballz said:

Dude, stop bumping very old threads.
really dude :rolleyes:

He's serious.

Back