Confused about the wiki's Super Mario (series) page

For flaming and being very rude to the moderation team, I think...

Also, Legault has been permabanned too quickly :eek:

EDIT: Not really. In the Ban Log, Legault's ban length was undecided, but I think it still counts as permanent.

From what I can tell, it is temporary though. That's a shame, he was a pretty intelligent guy though I can certainly side with the admins (as long as the ban is temporary).

Well, Legault may be intelligent, but he doesn't need to tell the mods that their arguments are invalid and rub it at their faces.

No, I totally agree with that. It's just a shame that he was so caught up on being right about such an arbitrary issue. We've never had a discussion like on the Mario (series) because it simply isn't that important. He wasn't that bad though, but he did deserve a block for being notorious. Anyway, we shouldn't be talking about this out in the open, so I'll stop the conversation here.

Knife said:
It's just a shame that he was so caught up on being right about such an arbitrary issue. We've never had a discussion like on the Mario (series) because it simply isn't that important.

No, it isn't really very important. If you're like me, though, you enjoy getting into verbal spars about small problems. The personnel-in-charge seem to like the current Super Mario inclusions / exclusions, however, and there's little point in getting into such debates again until others express some interests in semantic consistency like I do.

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Legualt, please.

This topic has been dead since September.

And I've been banned since around that time, so just finishing up old business.

Back