Which two Eeveelutions would you like to see next?

Which two Eeveelutions would you like to see next? (Pick two, these are made-up names)

• Total voters

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
Which two do you think should be next? Since the first game they've only added two at a time, and I want more! I'd personally love ground and fighting, but I also love flying and dragon. Pick yours!

Also, if you have better name ideas, post below!

EDIT: My final choices were: Fighting and Flying, which are also a good pair like grass/ice or dark/psychic were.

I really only like Eevee as a special attacker, with classical elements or what not.

meaning the only one i'd like would be ghost, all the others are physical substances

Jack Noir said:
I really only like Eevee as a special attacker, with classical elements or what not.

meaning the only one i'd like would be ghost, all the others are physical substances

Toxeon could also work for your views as well, though.

No, Poison is a physical thing. Even with it's special attacks, it's always something like Sludge Bomb (actually, that could be physical).

I just don't see Eevee meshing with physical elements.

Magikrazy said:
I'd like the steel type to be named Ferreon (the latin name for iron is ferrous).

Changed it. I like that, as I have taken about 4 years of Latin already. But isn't it just "Ferro"?

Normal and Fighting.

I saw a fan art of a few made-up designs for other typed Eevee's, these two were the better looking ones. Plus, Eeveeon sounds like an interesting idea.

GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
I'd like the steel type to be named Ferreon (the latin name for iron is ferrous).
And the name for iron in the periodic table is "Fe".

I'd heart a Flying Eevee.
Heeeeello.

I am FireEevee.

*offtopic*

in seriousness I just want 'em all.

I would like to see a Ghost type Evee... or a Dragon type to keep the special types theme.
But I don't think there should be another Eveelution.

FireKirby said:
GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
And the name for iron in the periodic table is "Fe".

I'd heart a Flying Eevee.
Heeeeello.

I am FireEevee.

*offtopic*

in seriousness I just want 'em all.

Me too.

Anser said:
Ghost and Fighting.

P.S: Those names are awful, by the way.

For ghost, maybe, but I think it works. Couldn't thing of a better one.
For Fighting, I like it. I was trying to either go with something to do with KO or chuck norris but couldn't decide, thus comes Konorreon.

Can you think of anything better?

The Dark Knight said:
The flying type should be called Hasteon.

The reason it's cirreon is that has to do with cirrus, a type of cloud. So that's one of the ones I'm reluctant to change since I think it's actually good. Why Hasteon?

Back