School

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Discuss that hell on Earth.
School sucks. We have Wikipedia.

Uniju said:
By the end of the century people will have things programmed directly into their brain at birth, and school will no longer exist, and we'll have IRC in our brains. And people who have brains sponsored by Microsoft will need a system upgrade. We're afraid your grandfather is suffering from BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, no one knows wtf to do.

April 1st was 10 days ago.

Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
By the end of the century people will have things programmed directly into their brain at birth, and school will no longer exist, and we'll have IRC in our brains. And people who have brains sponsored by Microsoft will need a system upgrade. We're afraid your grandfather is suffering from BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, no one knows wtf to do.

Kindly be smarter.
That's why school exists.

Uniju said:
PaperStriker said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

Kindly be smarter.
That's why school exists.
I kinda knew that.

Just as I foresaw.

I got in trouble one time for writing on my graphing calculator f*** school. Just press alpha

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
I got in trouble one time for writing on my graphing calculator f*** school. Just press alpha
Beta

Back