Club Nintendo Discussion

What do you have to do to sign up?

I'm waiting until the next rewards. I think the new 3DS reward is in a few days...

Club Nintendo is great. I just got 3D Classics: Excitebike for the 3DS on there. I also got the Wii Virtual Console version of Super Mario Kart back in January.

I dont have a 3DS... And I got from it so far:

January - Fluidity
July - Calendar
August - Bonsai Barber, NES Play Action Football

NES Play action football is hard as hell.

Edit: I now have 70 coins. Ill try to get gold status before the end of this year so I can try to get platinum before the end of the CN year.

I have so much unregistered stuff that if I registered it all now I could probably get anything and everything I wanted.

Unless it doesn't work that way.

No, you can register games any time as long as you have the code. It's the surveys that you need to take that expire.

Well as long as you have the Club Nintendo code, then yes. I know some of the GameCube games and some of the early DS games have My Nintendo codes, however; most of these can still be used with Club Nintendo, but some don't earn you coins anymore for whatever reason.

So yeah, you can register all of your games.

Yoshibaker said:
I have so much unregistered stuff that if I registered it all now I could probably get anything and everything I wanted.

Unless it doesn't work that way.
I recommend getting no more than 600 coins a year and save the rest of the codes so that it's easier to get Platinum status each year, unless there's something you want right now that is worth more than that.

I love Club Nintendo. Just wish the downloadable rewards were better. The only game I've gotten from them is Majora's Mask, which I already have on the 64 anyways.

Back