Wario's ability to eat everything may be the best move in the game!

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
Lemme tell youse why. Wario can eat everything. Eating items will make Italian Wario fart faster. The fully charged Wario Waft is an instant KO. If you wipe out on your bike and can not ride it from the platform you are on, EAT IT and you can move the bike anywhere. Just press B + > and you'll have the bike back! You can eat items so that other players cant use them. You can even eat bob-ombs and those super dangerous bomb crate thingys but you'll take about 5 pts. of damage. IT BEATS GETTING EXPLODED OF THE SCREEN TO A KO! IF AN EMERGENCY STRIKES, EAT!!! Carrying a powerful item, but you see your foe heading for a different powerful item they could use to KO you? Now you would as another character have to throw away your item to go grab the other item your foe is headed for to stop them. As Wario, JUST EAT IT!!! Wario can eat everything on the screen huge metal crates EVERYTHING!!! And chomping foes does a decent amount of damage and is super easy move to pull off!!! And his chomp can even catch items that are thrown at him! It is the best move in the game. Just press B. It'll come in handy.

FINAL SMASHES ARE BETTER. CAN WARIO EAT HIS WAY OUT OF A MARIO FINALE? CAN WARIO EAT HIS WAY OUT OF A TRIFORCE SLASH?

SiFi said:
FINAL SMASHES ARE BETTER. CAN WARIO EAT HIS WAY OUT OF A MARIO FINALE? CAN WARIO EAT HIS WAY OUT OF A TRIFORCE SLASH?

^this

I hate that fish. >.<

I can't swim in the water because the fish eats me.

Why the hell is that fish on the Ice Climber's stage, if the fish if from Balloon Fighter?

Master Lucario said:
I hate that fish. >.<

I can't swim in the water because the fish eats me.

Why the hell is that fish on the Ice Climber's stage, if the fish if from Balloon Fighter?
There's Ballon Fighter Music So I guess that's why.

He can't move but he can eat every character with ease.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
He can't move but he can eat every character with ease.
Still, he can't eat his way out of a FS.

Someone please put me out of my misery.

I wasn't under the impression Wario ATE the items, kk?

I also couldn't understand anything the first paragraph said. It's called grammar class, Rudnicki. Try it sometime.

3Dejong said:
Someone please put me out of my misery.

I wasn't under the impression Wario ATE the items, kk?

I also couldn't understand anything the first paragraph said. It's called grammar class, Rudnicki. Try it sometime.
Even I could understand it (that's saying a lot). You just don't want to understand it.

Also, eating stuff does not charge the fart. The fart ALWAYS takes 110 seconds to charge. ALWAYS.

So Wario is pretty terrible. He can't use the fart often enough. He just plain sucks. He's the worst character IN THE GAME.

Best moves in the game are:

Falcon PAWNCH!
Warlock Punch
Blaster/Fireball/any other weak projectile (good for annoying the heck out of people)
Kirby's Hammer
G&W's Bucket
Anything from Pit (spammer)

Wario's eating move can be decent IF used correctly.

It is totally untrue slanderous and false to assume that Wario doesn't like women. The way he drooled over that Diva at the end of Wario Land 4. And he may have feelings for Mona.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
It is totally untrue slanderous and false to assume that Wario doesn't like women. The way he drooled over that Diva at the end of Wario Land 4. And he may have feelings for Mona.

Wrong thread, d00dz.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
The Stork

Can Wario eat Pikmin? Those helpless creatures that... umm... Anyway, NO, he cannot. And besides, that giant bulborb and the psycho fish can devour him anyday.

I must admit, though, eating Sandbag is fun.

Metal Crates take the longest to consume by Wario's fat mouth,.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Metal Crates take the longest to consume by Wario's fat mouth,.
No, you would take longer, Rudnicki. ;)

Back