King Dedede is the one who saved everyone!

KingMario

YAYZORS :
King Dedede is the one in SSE who saved everyone, not Sonic. (If you go to chat you probably heard me say this already). And ya know why I think that? Well think about it; King Dedede put badges on Ness, Luigi, and Zelda/Peach. Which revived them (And Kirby because he ate the badge when Bowser kidnapped Peach/Zelda). If Dedede hadn't have put the badges Luigi, Ness, and Kirby wouldn't have revived. Sonic would try to save the world himself. Sonic would most likely fail, and Tabuu/oo would have ruled all of the Smash World! Think about it people.

I can't add an opinion unfortunately ;-;

No, the hero of this game is lone Red Pikmin. He warned Olimar when Captain Falcon was approaching, survived Captain Falcon's accidental sliding into the Pikmin, and stayed alive for the entire game. He's the TRUE hero of this game. The red Pikmin deserves his own game.

Oh, and Captain Falcon could have defeat the entire Subspace Army instantly by flexing his muscles. But that'd be boring right?... Well, it'd be better than OMG ALL THE CHARACTERS TEAM TO FIGHT SOME BAD GUY.

Master Lucario said:
No, the hero of this game is lone Red Pikmin. He warned Olimar when Captain Falcon was approaching, survived Captain Falcon's accidental sliding into the Pikmin, and stayed alive for the entire game. He's the TRUE hero of this game. The red Pikmin deserves his own game.
^Lol at this.

Master Lucario said:
Oh, and Captain Falcon could have defeat the entire Subspace Army instantly by flexing his muscles. But that'd be boring right?... Well, it'd be better than OMG ALL THE CHARACTERS TEAM TO FIGHT SOME BAD GUY.
I'm starting to dislike Falcon.

SiFi said:
ROB is the hero.
As much as I wished he was he's not sry. He got turned to a trophy too. But his entrance was Epic. :D

Orgrim Banhammer said:
Meta Knight would've been the hero if he actually CARED once the Halberd was back in his possesion.

His time hanging out with Meta Knight and Lucario has made him careless. :(

:bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

Snake. He and Dedede knew what was going on from the very, VERY start.

McDimentio said:
sonic helped too
fox saved diddy
falco saved fox and diddy...
blah
Just because Sonic stopped Tabuu/oo from destroying the world, doesn't mean his saved the world -_-'

KingMario said:
McDimentio said:
sonic helped too
fox saved diddy
blah
Just because Sonic stopped Tabuu/oo from destroying the world, doesn't mean his saved the world -_-'

Yay...Another thing to look forward to...Sonic doesn't save the World :D

Storm Yoshi said:
KingMario said:
McDimentio said:
sonic helped too
fox saved diddy
blah

I thought you couldn't add an opinion.

PaperStriker said:
Storm Yoshi said:
KingMario said:
McDimentio said:
sonic helped too
fox saved diddy
blah

I thought you couldn't add an opinion.

No I was just saying that I'm happy that Sonic doesn't save anyone. BTW look at this http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea17.html This is somewhat proof of Dedede saving everyone but like Ninji said (He has the game so I'm believing him :) ) its whoever you play as :-\.

The true hero of the game is kirby
look at all the things he did during the game:
Beat Petey Pirahna
Saved Zelda
Destroyed Subspace cannon
save characters in subspace
Etc.

crystalking said:
Beat Petey Pirahna
Saved Zelda
Etc.
Aren't you forgetting that Luigi, Ness, and Dedede were the first one that revived when everybody was a trophy. So they are the true heroes. END OF STORY!

KingMario said:
crystalking said:
Beat Petey Pirahna
Saved Zelda
Etc.
Aren't you forgetting that Luigi, Ness, and Dedede were the first one that revived when everybody was a trophy. So they are the true heroes. END OF STORY!

*Puts The End at the last part of this story*

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Mario is the only one who's no hero, since it would be too "cliché". :rolleyes:

Back