Your opinions in Cartoon Network

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Sorry, couldn't resist.

The term "Cartoon" Network is misleading nowadays since they have Level Up, a show that's clearly not a cartoon.

The only cartoon I remember liking was Kids Next Door. Dexter's Lab was okay though.

How can you have opinions in Cartoon Network

In all honesty, Cartoon Network at least recently has been doing alot better then Nick has. Having actually decent shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Dropping most of the CN Real shows they had, and also having that classic cartoon block every Friday night. But it still pales in comparison to the channel it was in the late 90s/early 2000's for sure. I'd even say 90s Cartoon Network bested 90s Nickelodeon in sheer number of great shows. Unlike Nick Cartoon Network doesn't rely on huge cash cows lasting forever (Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents anyone?) and have even switched their main programming a few times. Before Adventure Time and Regular Show it was all about Flapjack and Chowder for example.

The channel is recovering slowly. But at the rate it's going it's still far and away from it's former glory.

I loved the old toons, but the new ones... The only ones I liked was Adventure Time, Regular Show and Gumball.

Here's a list of shows I've enjoyed watching from Cartoon Network (This isn't counting Toonami or I'd mention Dragonball Z, and besides I didn't actually catch too many DBZ episodes when it was on TV. I watched all the episodes the first time I got the DBZ DVD set that I have. Then again maybe Samurai Jack still counts as a Toonami show... oh well)

Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast
Dexter's Lab
Johnny Bravo
Powerpuff Girls
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Courage the Cowardly Dog (My personal favorite)
Samurai Jack
Kids Next Door
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Flapjack and Chowder were decent shows. Though Flapjack was just real bizarre.

Adventure Time and Regular Show are also good shows but they don't really do it for me.

A lot of what the CN has been airing lately is garbage for my tastes. Hopefully, the upcoming 5th season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars will briefly make things better.

Total Drama, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage, Billy and Mandy, and KND are all alright in my book. Up until recently I've always preferred Nick, though.

currently? i watch Adventure Time and Regular show at times, not extremely charmed by those shows, MAD is insipid in my opinion and overall, i don`t watch much TV

I miss the old Cartoon Network.
Oops! I mean, I miss the old world of cartoons!
I mean, the new generation of cartoons are graphically awesome, but lost all of the humor from the 90's.
That's why I don't watch Cartoon Network and Disney XD anymore; all good cartoons don't air anymore, and the only Anime currently airing, is Pokémon, of which the latest episodes are even 2 years behind Japan.

The Pokemon Anime is bad right now, but I blame the filler episodes and the lack of Team Plasma and N

Boomerang is pretty shitty here.

but cartoon network is good here.

in fact there has never been a CN Real like you guys said.

MnSG said:
A lot of what the CN has been airing lately is garbage for my tastes. Hopefully, the upcoming 5th season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars will briefly make things better.
This. Clone Wars is IMO the only good show on CN at the moment.

Majin Buu said:
The Pokemon Anime is bad right now, but I blame the filler episodes and the lack of Team Plasma and N

At least Team Rocket no longer follows the repetitive scenarios that they've done during the Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier, and Sinnoh sagas.

Yoshidude99 said:
Majin Buu said:
I forgot about that. I miss the old Ben 10
Me too it's much better than the new Ultimate Alien stuff.
My brother is the opposite, he hates Ben 10 and Ben 10 Alien force but likes Ben 10 Ultimate Alien but yes Ben 10 has pretty much taken over CN.

Back