Wii U games boxart

ToxBox

Power Star
http://mynintendonews.com/2012/08/08/recently-leaked-wii-u-box-art-is-the-real-thing/

Do you like that this is close same as GameCube boxart or not?

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
It kind of looks like it comes in a blue case. If that's the case, that's pretty cool, better than the white casing.

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
if thats a blue case then i guess i like it not sure what else i couldve possibly expected

i hope the side is not white for all games like it was for the wii but it probably will be so eh

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
It's a bit Gamecube-ish.

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
im a pretty picky person myself on some things, but come on, the yellow curve is what were complaining about?! it looks tight

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Ubisoft did sneakily confirm a a launch of the Wii U before the end of November, in Europe.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Ubisoft's Press Releases:
Just Dance 4: Just Dance 4 is vanaf 2 oktober verkrijgbaar voor Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Kinect voor Xbox 360 en voor Sony PlayStation Move voor PlayStation 3.
Just Dance 4 is ook beschikbaar voor Nintendo WiiU™ ten tijde van de release.
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience is vanaf november beschikbaar voor Xbox 360 Kinect™, Nintendo Wii™ en Nintendo Wii U™.
The first one explains, that Just Dance 4 will come out on October 2nd for Wii, X360, and PS3.
It also adds, that the Wii U Version will be available when it comes out.
Aka, it's after October 2nd.

The second one says, The Hip-Hop Dance Experience will become available for X360, Wii, and Wii U in November, so it's no later than November.