Why Conker?

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Does Conker really need a wiki? I mean, he only had three games. There was Conker's Pocket Tales, he appeared a bit in Diddy Kong Racing, had Conker's Bad Fur Day, and then there was a remake of Fur Day called Conker: Live and Reloaded. Is this enough to base a whole Wiki on? Just asking.[/b]

I would think two full length adventure games, along with material from Diddy Kong Racing would be enough. Also, Live & Reloaded was more than just a remake, it had alot of story elements added to it. It was like the Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen of the Conker series.

Live and Reloaded went like this:

Main Quest: updated graphics and a few easter eggs thrown in.
New Multiplayer Mode: essencially a sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day, with two storylines, one a prequel and one a sequel.

Yay for the Mighty Poo... :?

So....LAR has virtually nothing too important different with BFD?

ultimatetoad said:
So....LAR has virtually nothing too important different with BFD?

It's sort of like two games in one, but one game can only be played in online multiplayer. There's even game endings and such depending on the winners of the match.

3dejong said:

I haven't gotten a chance to play myself, but if you head over to the main wiki you'll find yourself full of info before you know it :)

hmmm...I may buy BFD yet then, since I'm not much into online Multi-player anyway.

Back