Offense or Defense

Do you focus more on offense or Defense

• Total voters

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
In the Super Smash Bros. series it is vital to dodge and duck and so one but you need to land an attack also. So in the Super Smash Bros. Series what do you do work on more...Offense or Defense? I work more on Defense

I think I'm a mixture of both. After all, it doesn't matter wether you're Offensive or Defensive, its all about Skill and Strategy.

Can we talk about any game?
If so, I'm better at defense in MSCF, but I like to play offensive.

PaperStriker said:
Storm Yoshi said:
In the Super Smash Bros. series it is vital to dodge and duck and so one but you need to land an attack also. So in the Super Smash Bros. Series what do you do work on more...Offense or Defense? I work more on Defense

Srsly. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Storm Yoshi said:

I've asked.
I know it's about SSB, but still. :P

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Storm Yoshi said:

I've asked.
I know it's about SSB, but still. :P

:P

Defense is boring and I hate to defend myself. I rather play offensive.
Defense is easy, you just have to tackle someone, but you have to be lucky with good offense.

Pokemon DP said:
I think I'm a mixture of both. After all, it doesn't matter wether you're Offensive or Defensive, its all about Skill and Strategy.

My stratergy is for someone to make an attempt to attack me and I just do a mid-air dodge over them or a jump and then I use a smash attack ;)

Storm Yoshi said:
Pokemon DP said:

My stratergy is for someone to make an attempt to attack me and I just do a mid-air dodge over them or a jump and then a use a smash attack ;)
You didn't answer my queation. :(

PaperStriker said:

No I speccifacly said SSB SERIES ONLY!>:D Heh heh! Know who's the one that whats to talk about something but can't!

As a Lucario player, I've gotta have a mix of both. I hate using my shield, and prefer to use Double Team to counter. I must also allow myself to take damage, so my own power increases.

Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:

No I speccifacly said SSB SERIES ONLY!>:D Heh heh! Know who's the one that whats to talk about something but can't!
Why did you just limit it to Brawl? :(

"speccifacly" lol

PaperStriker said:
Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:

"speccifacly" lol

SSB stands for Super Smash Bros. Series -_-'

Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:

"speccifacly" lol

SSB stands for Super Smash Bros. Series -_-'
I know. I wasn't thinking when I posted that. (and I am still not)

Orgrim Banhammer said:
I'm more offense oriented.

HOW MANY MORE POLLS ON BRAWL MUST WE SIT THROUGH?
QFT

We have a whole topic that's sticky (es-tee-ai-cee-kay-why) but we get flooded with polls that you can't vote on for different games. :(

PaperStriker said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:

QFT

We have a whole topic that's sticky (es-tee-ai-cee-kay-why) but we get flooded with polls that you can't vote on for different games. :(

I created this because I was interested in what people use more! :mad:

Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:

QFT

I created this because I was interested in what people use more! :mad:
Arguing with you is fun! :D

Back