If you lived in the Pokemon world...

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
Basically, if you lived in the Pokemon world, what would your story be? What pokemon would you have, and how would you get them? Where would you be from? What would your goals be? Would you be a trainer, gym leader, do contests, etc.? Post below!

(PLEASE READ: In the Pokemon world, stats/levels/EVs are different. Don't choose you pokemon by what is best in the game because it's different here. Choose what you actually like! And make it realistic, don't say "I get a rayquaza and a mewtwo and a dialga and a celebii and start with my level 100 blaziken and become lord of time and rule the universe. Also I beat red." That's dumb and uninteresting. Yet go into as much detail as you'd like!)

My story:
I'd grow up with my brother in Fortree city in the hoenn region. I always enjoyed playing in the forest next to my house. When I was about 6, I met a seedot, and we instantly became friends. We'd play together every day. When I turned ten, I asked him if he'd want to come on a journey with me, and he ran into the pokeball. Yet, on that day, my cousins in Sinnoh sent me a birthday present: an egg. They said I'd love it. It soon hatched into a shiny shinx, my favorite pokemon. It never evolved, because neither I nor Shinx wanted him to. Before this, seedot and my brother's cacnea would do double battles using combinations between moves. My brother, on my tenth birthday had returned from his journey in Unova, where he brought back a Dewott. After that, we decided to journey throughout hoenn and the other regions together. Throughout the journey I took on the gyms and contests, and caught a swablu and an aaron. My brother got a cyndaquil, which quickly evolved into a quilava. My seedot would evolve into a nuzleaf and my swablu into an altaria, yet aaron still has yet to evolve.

i would be a wild bulbasaur living in kanto. at some point, i would be captured by a trainer and left in the back of the pc indefinitely. that is why bulbasaurs can no longer be found in the wild

I get a rayquaza and a mewtwo and a dialga and a celebii and start with my level 100 blaziken and become lord of time and rule the universe. Also I beat red.
I'd be a trainer, and I'd start with Bulbasaur. But then after I got better mons, I'd put him in the back of my pc indefinitely.

I'd be either a Bulbasaur or any Ice pokemon living in any region.

I don't think I have ever excluded my starter from my team before. The thought didn't even occur to me.

Anyway.

I would start out with a charmander, and then I would systematically hunt down and defeat all the trainers that leave their starter pokémon in the pc to rot. After a while I would lose sight of my initial goal and the line between just and immoral became blurry. I would then develop a power complex, engage in various criminal activities, until I'd inevitably be taken down and humiliated by a 10 year old kid that doesn't talk much.

Back