A random banner I made...

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Well i was bored and wanted to test out my new paint upgrade because i stay true to paint plus i dont wanna crank the money out for photoshop so Imade this banner if you want me to make you a banner just ask and if you get the reference then you get a cookie. ;D
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
im sorry wut?
 

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Is a joke because of there voices in ssbb. And its also a reference to the movie the breakfast club. :rolleyes:
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
chibizombie said:
Is a joke because of there voices in ssbb. And its also a reference to the movie the breakfast club. :rolleyes:
no u
Agreed.
80
Almost.
AAAAAAAAAAAH!
Well that wasn't very nice.
:-\
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
PaperStriker said:
chibizombie said:
Is a joke because of there voices in ssbb. And its also a reference to the movie the breakfast club. :rolleyes:
no u
Agreed.
80
Almost.
AAAAAAAAAAAH!
Well that wasn't very nice.
:-\
Wut?

I haven't played SSBB, yo. :(
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
chibizombie said:
Is a joke because of there voices in ssbb. And its also a reference to the movie the breakfast club. :rolleyes:
no u
Agreed.
80
Almost.
AAAAAAAAAAAH!
Well that wasn't very nice.
:-\
Wut?

I haven't played SSBB, yo. :(
A collection of typical phrases.
 
Top