World 2
World 3
World 4
World 5
World 6
Mushroom World
Flower World - Done... but a bit... choppy. ^^;
Star World

I can serve you NSMBWii, in 2 weeks. I'm now on vacation.

Thanks. 2 Weeks is fine for mine. :)

That'll be enough time for me to wait for the next episode of Total Drama: Revenge Of The Island.

Sorry if what I said was a bit off topic. ^^; I tend to do that sometimes. ^^;

World 1 and (in a way) World 9 of NSMBW and World 1 of NSMB2 have already been done. Also SM3DL seems both pointless and impossible, because the World Maps were more of a level select screen rather than a World Map.

Even with my ability to take Screenshots, it's still impossible to make a World Map.
This is the closest thing I could get:
FlowerWorld.png

In other words: Making good looking Maps is impossible, without ROM Hacking.
World 1 is perfect, because Nintendo made it from their own SDK's, not from Screenshots.

As far as I've heard, you can rip 3D Models with Dolphin, which is really advantageous.

I yet have to find that function, then.
Problem is, my average fps is around 25/60, mostly somewhat faster, sometimes far slower, and NSMBWii temps to crash at random after 3-4 levels, so I have a lot of work unlocking world 2 and higher.

Edit: wait, I heard people use Dolphin to rip models, yes, but with some direct 3d ripper injected in it.

Lakituthequick said:
Problem is, my average fps is around 25/60, mostly somewhat faster, sometimes far slower, and NSMBWii temps to crash at random after 3-4 levels, so I have a lot of work unlocking world 2 and higher.
You can just copy a save file from your Wii via SD card.

SKmarioman said:
Lakituthequick said:
You can just copy a save file from your Wii via SD card.
Really? I have to try that. Thanks for the hint. Its the experimental option, right?

SKmarioman said:
World 1 and (in a way) World 9 of NSMBW and World 1 of NSMB2 have already been done. Also SM3DL seems both pointless and impossible, because the World Maps were more of a level select screen rather than a World Map.

I know, but... ^^;

NSMBWworld1.PNG

Maybe someone could post a bigger map of World 1? It's kinda wee-bit small and of in low quality thereof. ^^;

That's ok. :) As long as it's big enough and in high quality.

PNG's fine. :)

So long as it's not JPG, that's what sort of loses it's quality a bit and makes it a bit blockish or something like that.

He/she means, that JPG's look more pixelated.
In my opinion, it's more blurry, actually.

MKGirlism said:
He/she means, that JPG's look more pixelated.
In my opinion, it's more blurry, actually.

Right, what you said! :D

BTW, I'm a dude. XD

I always refer new people to he/she, to prevent unnecessary madness.
But my name should point out, that I'm female.

By the way, what did you think of my pretty horrible attempt of making an NSMB2 Map?

MKGirlism said:
I always refer new people to he/she, to prevent unnecessary madness.
But my name should point out, that I'm female.

By the way, what did you think of my pretty horrible attempt of making an NSMB2 Map?

It's ok. :) You did a good try though. It's the "I tried" thing that counts. And you did try. :)

Well, as long as you remove the arrows from W1 and try find a way to fit the Mushroom Houses, Courses Fortresses, Castles, Airships, Princess Toadstool's Castle in W1 and Bowser's Castle in W8 in those maps, I'm sure it'll turn out ok. :)

Back