Need help finding new headphones.

Verbal Rhythm

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
They/them
Another pair of headphones are malfunctioning, so I need to find some new headphones. I'm thinking about getting wireless headphones, since it seems the wire is the cause of the malfunctioning. Do you know of any good behind-the-head and maybe wireless headphones? If it's wireless, I need to make sure I can use it with my 3DS. And I plan on using these headphones for mostly listening to music; I already have a gaming headset.

EDIT: Nevermind about wireless headphones, so do you know of any good behind-the-neck, wired (with the standard 3.5mm jack) headphones?

I need some too. I don't want wireless though. A baby we babysit broke them. I could probably fix it if I could find the other part.

I came up three choices to choose from, and here they are.

1. Wired headphones ($25)

Although these are the cheapest and they definitely work, they might break in 6+ months and then I'll be back where I started.

2. Wireless headphones with Bluetooth Adapter (3.5mm audio jack) ($80)

I'll be able to use these headphones with any 3.5mm audio jack.

3. Both headphones with Bluetooth Adapter (USB) (This or this) ($65-70)

I'll use the wired headphones for just my 3DS and the wireless headphones for pretty much everything else.

My main problem is that I don't know how good Bluetooth's sound quality is, and that's important if I'm listening to music. So if anyone has had experience using Bluetooth for music or anything where sound quality is important, please tell me.

I don't like Wireless Headsets, their batteries make it really heavy.
But if I'm home, I just use my old PC Boxes (Mac's don't need any, that's why), if not, then I just use my earphones I've got with my Phone.

I don't really see the point of spending more money to get a wireless headphone, especially when I would just lose the Bluetooth jack in five minutes.

Not only that, I had a Bluetooth thingy once; it lasted for 2 days, and it no longer worked.
Don't even start on it, and besides that, the 3DS doesn't even support Bluetooth Headsets.

MKGirlism said:
I don't like Wireless Headsets, their batteries make it really heavy.
Wired:Wireless:
AM9Wk.png
6gFOl.png
The wireless are lighter than the wired ones that I'm using right now.
Nabber said:
I don't really see the point of spending more money to get wireless headphones.
1. No wires dangling.
2. Of all the headphones I've used, they stopped working because of the connector or the point where the wire meets the connector.
MKGirlism said:
Don't even start on it, and besides that, the 3DS doesn't even support Bluetooth Headsets.
That's why I mentioned this:
eX5G6.jpg

Bluetooth adapter plugged into DS.

I made this thread to help me find good, quality headphones, but as you can probably tell, I ended up doing the research myself. I've decided to go with option #2 (Wireless headphones with Bluetooth adapter (3.5mm audio jack)) and I'll be sure to tell you if it's any good or if you stay away from it. (I'm pretty sure I'll be able to return it if it's bad.)

If you find an adaptor, that's at least 3 times smaller, I'll take it.

MKGirlism said:
If you find an adaptor, that's at least 3 times smaller, I'll take it.
I don't think that's possible since the rechargeable battery will need to take up some space.

These are pretty much your only choices:
1. Nolan Tx
2. Miccus Mini-jack TX

The first one is smaller, but the second one looks like it could fit under a 3DS.

VARTA-V371.JPG

Super small batteries, but I don't know they'll work great with Bluetooth.
But if it did, the connector could become a lot smaller.

Back