Shocking 9/11 video

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8172271955308136871 this shocking video is a must-see. It proves 9/11 truths and shows that it was done with remote controlled demolition. A must see all must see the facts presented in this video.

Uniju said:
I always thought that 9/11 was some kind of government conspiracy.
9/11 = day I was supposed to be born... <_<
I was born ten days later, though.

4/1 is much more terrible than 9/11. 9/11 is just a normal day for me, how weird that may sound. I hate 4/1, though! :mad:

oooooh yeah i knew it

Uniju said:
I always thought that 9/11 was some kind of government conspiracy.

My dad is always watching some kinda goverment conspiracy thing so yeah, I think so too.

Also, the ASPLOSION was assisted by remote-controlled bombs.

Watch a video of it coming down. It literally explodes. It doesn't FALL.

I could harp about this all day long.

asplosion?

What if Friday the 13th would be on 9/11? I'm so funny!

Mel Gibson's father, Hutton Gibson, said that the Jews used remote control to fly the airplanes into the towers.

THERE IS NO WAY THE 3RD WORLD MUHAMMADANIANS COULD ORCHISTRATE THIS. IT WAS A GOV. CONSPIRACY FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER! Bush is a Free Mason, the enemies of the world and he wants to advance the coming of the New World Order!!! The ones that worship at the tomb of Mahomet while they would slaughter us all if they could were not entirely responsible. They are still our enemies, you must be well to remember.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Mel Gibson's father, Hutton Gibson, said that the Jews used remote control to fly the airplanes into the towers.

THERE IS NO WAY THE 3RD WORLD MUHAMMADANIANS COULD ORCHISTRATE THIS. IT WAS A GOV. CONSPIRACY FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER! Bush is a Free Mason, the enemies of the world and he wants to advance the coming of the New World Order!!! The ones that worship at the tomb of Mahomet while they would slaughter us all if they could were not entirely responsible. They are still our enemies, you must be well to remember.

I don't think Hutton Gibson's opinion matters that much, does it?

I heard Paris Hilton thinks alligators are alien parasites shipped from Venus to steal hair dye.

And yes, I already heard about the whole New World Order thing.

Think of me when the Antichrist makes the world into a communist theocracy, kk?

3Dejong said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

The Free Masons may be collaborating with the Jews to take over the world! We don't know.

I don't think Hutton Gibson's opinion matters that much, does it?

I heard Paris Hilton thinks alligators are alien parasites shipped from Venus to steal hair dye.

And yes, I already heard about the whole New World Order thing.

Think of me when the Antichrist makes the world into a communist theocracy, kk?

"The Free Masons may be collaborating with the Jews to take over the world! We don't know."

I don't think I said that. :rolleyes:

The Jews consider the Free Masons to be just a bunch of useful idiots. They helped their formation to get a bunch of gentiles to do their bidding. The Free Mason's end their prayers with "So mote it be." In witchcraft, they end their prayers with "So mote it be". There are many other striking similarities between witchcraft and freemasonry.

The Free Masons motto is "Order through choas". This began with the Enlightenment. They want to bring chaos to the world so that they can take over. They hate establishments such as the Catholic Church because it is Monarchial. They hate monarchy. They are the reasons the Monarchies were destroyed in Europe!! Their war is against Rome. They along with the Jews long for the destruction of the Catholic Church as it stands in their way to world domination(The New World Order). And they sent many implants into the Church and brought on the destructive Vatican II, which contradicted Church teaching in effort to destroy the Church. The Masons sent plants who were everything in, from Masons to Communists to homos.

For example, it is historically proven that during World War II, we did not have to drop the nuclear bombs on Japan, they were trying to surrender to us. But Harry Truman, who was a 32 level Free Mason, had the bombs dropped on the two cities THAT WERE THE CHRISTIAN AND CATHOLIC STRONGHOLDS OF HEATHAN JAPAN!!! They intentionally murdered these Catholics and other Christians. The next day, Harry Truman was promoted to 33 level Free Mason(the highest rank you can get. You can not seek it, you must be appointed to it.) It is proven that Truman was a Free Mason, they have it on record. Even current President Bush, who belongs to the infamous skull and bones society. They Masons are a devil worshipping cult. The Free Mason Book pays homage to Lucifer. They speak of stepping out of the darkness and stepping into the light. Their organization is about "making good men better men." But it is really evil. Almost all U.S. Presidents, and many of the people in public office(Even Jesse Helms) are Masons. KKK Robert Byrd, well, who do you think created the KKK? The MASONS.

The Jews are still trying to take the Christ out of Christmas. THEY ARE THE ONES that wrote all those secular Christmas songs(i.e. Silver Bells) to turn people into wishy washy leftists to make them eaisier to control. The Talmud, one of their Holy Books, speaks to wickedly about our lord(such as that he is boiling in hot excrement in his afterlife) and the other worse blasphemies are too bad to repeat! I would love to see every Jew convert to Christianity, but it is the secular ones that do the most damage. I just want everyone to know what's going on. Don't call me some right-wing crazy. Research yourself.

Mario is Italian.

9/11/2001 was a terrible day, but 9/11/2002, 9/11/2003, 9/11/2004, 9/11/2005, 9/11/2006, 9/11/2007 and 9/11/2008 aren't.

Women wearing pants is an insult to womanhood and is all part of the whole make women more masculine and make men weak part of society. These people I mentioned above want to create a state of immorality to create a state of emasculated men for the creation of the New World Order! That's the purpose of the Gay Agenda. Not each and every female who wears trousers aborts the fruit of their womb, but it does help to create an abortion society. Women out there: WEAR A FREAKING SKIRT. MEN WEAR THE PANTS. AND DON'T WEAR A SKIRT THAT'S LOWER THAN 8 INCHES BELOW THE KNEES OR INCUR THE WRATH OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND HIS BLESSED APOSTLES ST. PETER AND PAUL!!!

sorry, but
that wasnt any "asplosion"
you think the building was empty?
those windows broking were things falling
understood?

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Women wearing pants is an insult to womanhood and is all part of the whole make women more masculine and make men weak part of society. These people I mentioned above want to create a state of immorality to create a state of emasculated men for the creation of the New World Order! That's the purpose of the Gay Agenda. Not each and every female who wears trousers aborts the fruit of their womb, but it does help to create an abortion society. Women out there: WEAR A FREAKING SKIRT. MEN WEAR THE PANTS. AND DON'T WEAR A SKIRT THAT'S LOWER THAN 8 INCHES BELOW THE KNEES OR INCUR THE WRATH OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND HIS BLESSED APOSTLES ST. PETER AND PAUL!!!

Rumble_and_frenzy.jpg

BELIVING THAT RUMBLE IS RED AND THAT FRENZY IS BLUE IS THE FUNDAMENTAL THING TO BEING A TRANSFORMERS FAN AS THAT IS THE FUNDAMENTAL CORE THING ABOUT THE CHARACTERS. ANYONE WHO DENIES THE MICRO-CASSETES COLORS SHOULD BE SYSTEMATICALLY BLOCKED FROM EDITING THE TRANSOFMERS WIKI AND PERMANATLY BANNED FROM THE FORUMS. EVEN IF A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR WERE TO BELIEVE THIS ABSURD ERROR THAT RUMBLE IS BLUE AND THAT FRENZY IS RED, THAT WOULD NOT MAKE IT RIGHT. TO DENY THIS IS TO NOT BE A FAN. THERE IS NO WAY TO DENY THIS AND BE A FAN. HASoBRO HAS CONFIRMED THIS. TAKRA HAS CONFIRMED THIS. MY ABOVE TESTAMENT PROVES THIS. RUMBLE IS RED AND FRENZY IS BLUE!!! END OF STORY. EVEN IF RUMBLE WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED NOT TO BE RED(WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS BECAUSE HIS NAME IS "RUMBLE", WHICH STAR WITH R.), THEN THAT WOULD NOT MEAN HE IS NOT RED AND THAT FENZY ISN'T BLUE. NOW, BECUASE THAT IS THE WAY THE CHARACTER CLEARLY DEVELOPED. IF YOU DISAGREE, YOU ARE WRRRROOONGGG AND NOT A TRANSFAN, BUT AN ANTI-FAN.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
I've never seen such a stupid thing on the forums. There is no "weak" part in our society. (our = not 2000 years ago, not India) Women can wear what they want and men, too. Go to India and everyone will agree with you, but not on thses forums.

So wearing pants makes women gay, makes them likely to get struck down by Almighty God and makes them immediately abort their young?

Wow, not even Chuck Norris could top that s**t.

3Dejong said:
So wearing pants makes women gay, makes them likely to get struck down by Almighty God and makes them immediately abort their young?

Not even in Soviet Russia.

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

Both of you make me LOL so hard. In the good way, not in the Rudnicki way. :P

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

Both of you make me LOL so hard. In the good way, not in the Rudnicki way. :P
That would be very insulting.

God does not like homosexuality, and God does not like feminism. He made men for certain things, and He made women for certain things. It is not a female's duty to go out into the job market and try to compete with men. Universities are for thinking, and thinking is not for true girls. Ideas: that's a man's perrogative, is it not?!!! It is a woman's duty to stay at home and clean and raise her children and cook dinner for the bread winner. AND DO IT IN A SKIRT OR DRESS! AND NO FEMALE SHOULD GO TO ANY UNIVERSITY! EVER! THIS IS AGAINST GOD'S NATURE!!! You can disagree with me, but look at it this way: 200 years from now, you'll be dead, and everyone you ever knew and loved will be dead, and you could, God forbid, be burning in the fires of Hell. Nothing on Earth is worth even 1 second in Hell. Hell is a horrible places of eternal suffering that is in the bowles of the center of Earth. In there, you're soul will burn and torment and suffer in everlasting fire. Poor Judas, for 2K years already he's been in Hell. On the Last Day, the Judgement of Doom, all the saved will rise from their graves their souls will meet their glorified bodies. But the damned, their bodies will be so hideous, so ugly, so repulsive, that the souls of the damned will curse their bodies for what they have done to it. For the soul tried to lead the body to light. Most people who are in Hell go there for sins of the flesh and want nothing more than to jump back into the pit of hell rather than unite with it. Most people will certainlty be damned. and want nothing more than to jump back into the pit of hell rather than unite with it. In there, you will suffer the fires of hell for all eternity. Even on Earth, the burning by fire is the most horrific torture imaginable; but the fire here on Earth is to serve man, the fire on Earth is freezing in comparison to the fires of Hell, created for the Devil and his Angels. You will not be able to move, you will remain stationary other than when the Devil or one of the demons have a sick, unspeakable torture planned. Satan is so hideous, that is a mortal man saw him for even an instant, he would die. All the demons are so horrible to look at. So many unspeakable tortures await the damned. Unimaginable suffering. And it is FOR ALL ETERNITY. That means that there is no beginning, and there is no end. When 1,000 years pass, another thousand will begin. When billions of millions of years pass, it will start again, and so on and so forth. And all of the damned would gladly make their unimaginable infinitely bad suffering a million times worse if only there were a limit to how long they would be down there. A trillion years, even. A trillion years is no closer to getting out of there then the first hour of their damnation. The fire will torture, and torture, and torture, and the damned will never get used to it. Ever. A hundred googleplex years after their damnation, they will feel no better than the first minute of their damnation. Not to mention the hunger, and the thirst. Think how you'd feel after 1 week of being deprived of food. Imagine an eternity of hunger, of starvation. Imagine what one of the damned would do for 1 smallest drop of water, just for an instant to alleviate some of their eternal agony, but not one drop will be granted. The constant presence of Satan and all the heinous tourtures he has waiting for the damned. Unbelievable and unspeakable. all the blasphamies against our Lord being spouted there by the wicked demons. But atleast you'll be in good company, right? WRONG!!! All of the damned would FAR RATHER be alone. Everyone who is down there with you will become your enemy once you are damned, as written in the Book of Revealations. Be it your own mother, brother, father, grandma, friend or companion will be your enemy. You will curse egother for helping to lead you astray if they have, and you will wish more than anything to be down there alone. The damned can look up and see Heaven, all the angels and Saints, and they will cry an unimaginable howel, begging and pleading with the Saints, our our Blessed Mother Mary, the angels, the saved, and even our Blessed Lord, Jesus Chirst Himself to deliver them from their agony; but not a word will they hear. In Hell, there is no hope. Imagine being down their with all those hideously ugly demons if you saw one on Earth in their true form you would perish. If you could but for an instant comprehend the flames of Hell on earth, it would kill you. But the greatest agony of all, is the absence of our Lord. Looking up, and seeing the saved in Heaven enjoying eternal bliss, where all the damned were created to go. Oh, how the agonize. Such stupid, brief earthly pleasures that sent them to Hell. Life is short, but hell is forever. Eternity is longer than a 90year life by infinite. They curse themselves, what stupid things they lost the joys of heaven for! If only they had to do over! What brief and stupid things they lost the eternal joys of Heaven for! So think, next time you drive past a graveyard, how many of the ones resting there would give anything to live their life over but never will! I hope some of you take this to heart, and the next time you want to commit a sin, think of Hell. For it is knowing about it that will save people from there.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
God does not like homosexuality, and God does not like feminism. He made men for certain things, and He made women for certain things. It is not a female's duty to go out into the job market and try to compete with men. Universities are for thinking, and thinking is not for true girls. Ideas: that's a man's perrogative, is it not?!!! It is a woman's duty to stay at home and clean and raise her children and cook dinner for the bread winner. AND DO IT IN A SKIRT OR DRESS! AND NO FEMALE SHOULD GO TO ANY UNIVERSITY! EVER! THIS IS AGAINST GOD'S NATURE!!! You can disagree with me, but look at it this way: 200 years from now, you'll be dead, and everyone you ever knew and loved will be dead, and you could, God forbid, be burning in the fires of Hell. Nothing on Earth is worth even 1 second in Hell. Hell is a horrible places of eternal suffering that is in the bowles of the center of Earth. In there, you're soul will burn and torment and suffer in everlasting fire. Poor Judas, for 2K years already he's been in Hell. On the Last Day, the Judgement of Doom, all the saved will rise from their graves their souls will meet their glorified bodies. But the damned, their bodies will be so hideous, so ugly, so repulsive, that the souls of the damned will curse their bodies for what they have done to it. For the soul tried to lead the body to light. Most people who are in Hell go there for sins of the flesh and want nothing more than to jump back into the pit of hell rather than unite with it. Most people will certainlty be damned. and want nothing more than to jump back into the pit of hell rather than unite with it. In there, you will suffer the fires of hell for all eternity. Even on Earth, the burning by fire is the most horrific torture imaginable; but the fire here on Earth is to serve man, the fire on Earth is freezing in comparison to the fires of Hell, created for the Devil and his Angels. You will not be able to move, you will remain stationary other than when the Devil or one of the demons have a sick, unspeakable torture planned. Satan is so hideous, that is a mortal man saw him for even an instant, he would die. All the demons are so horrible to look at. So many unspeakable tortures await the damned. Unimaginable suffering. And it is FOR ALL ETERNITY. That means that there is no beginning, and there is no end. When 1,000 years pass, another thousand will begin. When billions of millions of years pass, it will start again, and so on and so forth. And all of the damned would gladly make their unimaginable infinitely bad suffering a million times worse if only there were a limit to how long they would be down there. A trillion years, even. A trillion years is no closer to getting out of there then the first hour of their damnation. The fire will torture, and torture, and torture, and the damned will never get used to it. Ever. A hundred googleplex years after their damnation, they will feel no better than the first minute of their damnation. Not to mention the hunger, and the thirst. Think how you'd feel after 1 week of being deprived of food. Imagine an eternity of hunger, of starvation. Imagine what one of the damned would do for 1 smallest drop of water, just for an instant to alleviate some of their eternal agony, but not one drop will be granted. The constant presence of Satan and all the heinous tourtures he has waiting for the damned. Unbelievable and unspeakable. all the blasphamies against our Lord being spouted there by the wicked demons. But atleast you'll be in good company, right? WRONG!!! All of the damned would FAR RATHER be alone. Everyone who is down there with you will become your enemy once you are damned, as written in the Book of Revealations. Be it your own mother, brother, father, grandma, friend or companion will be your enemy. You will curse egother for helping to lead you astray if they have, and you will wish more than anything to be down there alone. The damned can look up and see Heaven, all the angels and Saints, and they will cry an unimaginable howel, begging and pleading with the Saints, our our Blessed Mother Mary, the angels, the saved, and even our Blessed Lord, Jesus Chirst Himself to deliver them from their agony; but not a word will they hear. In Hell, there is no hope. Imagine being down their with all those hideously ugly demons if you saw one on Earth in their true form you would perish. If you could but for an instant comprehend the flames of Hell on earth, it would kill you. But the greatest agony of all, is the absence of our Lord. Looking up, and seeing the saved in Heaven enjoying eternal bliss, where all the damned were created to go. Oh, how the agonize. Such stupid, brief earthly pleasures that sent them to Hell. Life is short, but hell is forever. Eternity is longer than a 90year life by infinite. They curse themselves, what stupid things they lost the joys of heaven for! If only they had to do over! What brief and stupid things they lost the eternal joys of Heaven for! So think, next time you drive past a graveyard, how many of the ones resting there would give anything to live their life over but never will! I hope some of you take this to heart, and the next time you want to commit a sin, think of Hell. For it is knowing about it that will save people from there.

Querry: Is Obfuscating stupidity a bannable offense? Cuz it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back