ATTN: Skyward Sword Players

I'm debating if I should do the wallet sidequest thing. I haven't even done the kukliel or whatever yet. I mean, are you ever going to need more than 900 rupees? Will it help in the long run? I am already finished with Lanayru, so is it worth it to get the bigger wallets?

Couldn't you have just put this in the Skyward Sword topic?

It doesn't matter.

I was pretty bad at the game, and I only had 15 hearts by the end of the game, never used my shield at all, and just spammed basic potions to heal.

Of course, the sidequests were more fun than the normal plot, so make of that what you will.

New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
Couldn't you have just put this in the Skyward Sword topic?
It's really old, and I didn't want to bump it.
As long as the post you make is relevant to the subject or you're not responding to an old post, then there's no reason why it shouldn't be there.

Anyways, I find myself filling my wallet up rather quickly and I have a max of 1900 rupees, so yeah you should do the wallet sidequest (which is Batreaux's quest).

I would, the bigger wallet the better and a game is never conpletecin my book unless all sidequests are done.

Monobear said:
It doesn't matter.

I was pretty bad at the game, and I only had 15 hearts by the end of the game, never used my shield at all, and just spammed basic potions to heal.

Of course, the sidequests were more fun than the normal plot, so make of that what you will.
I didn't even realize that you could use Skyward Strikes on offense. Even during the final battle I just straffed around the boss and slashed like crazy.

Back