Nature Pants
Jellyfishing
Naughty Nautical Neighbors
Jellyfish Jam
Boating School
Pickles
Suds

I'll start soon.

Sounds cool, but could you summarize each episode before the rounds so we can remember?

Actually, I'll do summaries because those are easier to find.

Arrgh!:

SpongeBob and Patrick play a pirate board game based on a real treasure map. Mr. Krabs joins in and wins a bunch of times in a row. The next day, Mr. Krabs takes the two boys on a treasure hunt, but they find out later that Mr. Krabs is using the game as a map, and is going crazy trying to find the Flying Dutchman's treasure.

The Chaperone:

SpongeBob is asked to take Mr. Krab's daughter, Pearl, to her school prom after she was dumped by her boyfriend, but as in most cases the prom does not turn out as planed and Pearl and Spongebob both get kicked out.

Home Sweet Pineapple:

Nematodes destroy SpongeBob's pineapple house. After a failed attempt to rebuild it, SpongeBob decides that maybe he should just move back in with his parents.

Tea at the Treedome:

SpongeBob meets a squirrel named Sandy, who breathes air. SpongeBob, trying to impress her, tells her he breathes air. The only problem is that he doesn't know what air is. She invites him over to her treedome, and he can't say no. Patrick gives him useless tips on how to be fancy and SpongeBob goes on over for some tea and cookies. Slowly when there, he is shriveling up and desperately searches for water. Patrick comes in to tell him he is not being fancy enough and they both shrivel up. Sandy comes up with a quick solution to the problem.

Not my summaries by the way.

Arrgh!: 0
The Chaperone: 1

I like both...... tough choice

Home Sweet Pineapple: 1
Tea at the Treedome: 0

Spiders!

Arrgh!: 3
The Chaperone: 1

Home Sweet Pineapple: 2
Tea at the Treedome: 2

Arrgh! and Home Sweet Pineapple move on.

SB-129: Squidward hides in the Krusty Krab inside a freezer, and SpongeBob and Patrick try to look for him, but he's trapped in a freezer for 2,000 years and travels through time, as he goes to the past and then returns.

Sleepy Time: SpongeBob discovers what all his friends are dreaming about, every time he enters a dream he ruins there dream and in the end everyone comes to his house and tells him to stop messing with there dreams.

Plankton!: It's mass chaos at the Krusty Krab when the evil Plankton tries to steal the precious Krabby Patty for his own restaurant, the Chum Bucket. Luckily, he's plan fails, but Plankton is not about to give up. Using his elaborate and college-educated plan, he takes control of SpongeBob's brain forcing Spongebob to bring a Krabby Patty to his restaurant. Will SpongeBob be able to resist Plankton and save the secret recipe?

Sandy's Rocket: SpongeBob and Patrick are accidentally launched into space while playing around on Sandy's new rocketship. They land back in Bikini Bottom, and they think everyone in town are aliens.

SB-129: 0
Sleepy Time: 1

Sorry, but that one is just hilarious. I love Patrick's dream.

Plankton!: 0
Sandy's Rocket: 1

This one is pretty funny, especially the part with Squidward....

Could you try to wait 24 hours before moving on?

SB-129: 1

Plankton!: 0
Sandy's Rocket: 2

21 is good. He put it up yesterday morning, and no one voted in over 13 hours, so I think it's fine.

SB-129: 2

^ that's a hard one

Plankton!: 1
Sandy's Rocket: 2

Sleepy Time and Plankton move on.

Walking Small: Plankton's newest scheme involves getting someone to scare everyone away from "Goo Lagoon" so he can create his new restaurant, "The Mega Bucket." He tricks SpongeBob into scaring everyone away from the beach, until SpongeBob realizes what he is doing is wrong.

Hooky: Patrick introduces SpongeBob to a carnival but this "carnival" is really colored fishing hooks dropped by fishermen on land. Mr. Krabs warns SpongeBob to stay away and how dangerous they are, but Patrick keeps on talking about how fun they are. Who will SpongeBob listen to, Patrick or Mr. Krabs?

Scaredy Pants: Spongebob decides to try and make a real splash at Mr. Krabs' Halloween Party, so he chooses to dress as the legendary Flying Dutchman.

Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost: Squidward builds a wax sculpture of himself, but SpongeBob and Patrick destroy it and think the statue is the "dead" Squidward. Squidward comes out as a "ghost," and SpongeBob and Patrick have to follow his commands.

Walking Small: 0
Hooky: 1

Love that one.

Scaredy Pants: 0
Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost: 1

Walking Small: 0
Hooky: 2

Scaredy Cats: 0
Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost: 2

^I love Scaredy Cats, but Unfriendly Ghost is one of my favorite Spongebob episodes.

Walking Small: 1
Hooky: 3

Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost: 3

^ ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Walking Small: 2
Hooky: 4

^does this look dangerous to you?

Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost: 5

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II: SpongeBob is awarded a prize for his life size Krabby Patty sculptures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The prize is the "Magic Conch" as seen in many episodes of the television show "The Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy." The conch shell, when blown, will make a noise and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy will come running! It is meant only for danger. SpongeBob blows the conch for simple chores. Will the heroes be so annoyed they must take back the conch?

Pizza Delivery: SpongeBob and Squidward are given orders to deliver a pizza, but the two have a heck of a hard time trying to get the pizza to its destination and before you know it they are in the middle of nowhere. SpongeBob must use his pioneer skills to find the way back to Bikini Bottom.

Employee of the Month: SpongeBob and Squidward compete intensely with each other in order to be the Krusty Krab's Employee of the Month. They start working so hard that soon they begin overdoing it and that turns it trouble at the Krusty Krab.

The Paper: SpongeBob gets a small piece of paper from Squidward to play with. Squidward thinks that the paper is useless and just gives it away. SpongeBob soon does many fun things with it, and makes Squidward very jealous.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II: 0
Pizza Delivery: 1

Tough one. ^^^

Employee of the Month: 1
The Paper: 0

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II: 1
Pizza Delivery: 2

Employee of the Month: 2
The Paper: 1

^ hard one.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II: 1
Pizza Delivery: 3

Best episode of the series? Best episode of the series.

Employee of the Month: 3
The Paper: 1

Back