User Big Brother World: Season One ~ ATTN Smasher, Cirdec, and Gutseh...

Re: User Big Brother: World ~ Nominations and Diary Room Entries!

It's always been there, actually. It's just that not that many people use it.

Operation Paperclip said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Well, at least some of you listened to me when I said eliminate the inexperienced players first. Good.

though considering the fact that one of them is very inactive, and now they have a strong chance of becoming a permanent member of the banishment panel...
I'm going to assume the banishment panel isn't so unwise as to put the inactive member on the team.

Then again, there's Shoey, and who knows what he's up to...

I have a majority down. I'm just going to wait 24 hours for Shoey to respond.

New Super Mario said:
I got 3. :(

I at least thought I'd get less than BMB

Said the person that was the only one to fall off the first challenge. D:<

I thought I was going to be up there, but I guess I got lucky this time. Woot.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Operation Paperclip said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Well, at least some of you listened to me when I said eliminate the inexperienced players first. Good.

though considering the fact that one of them is very inactive, and now they have a strong chance of becoming a permanent member of the banishment panel...
I'm going to assume the banishment panel isn't so unwise as to put the inactive member on the team.

Then again, there's Shoey, and who knows what he's up to...
Nabber I will banish the shit out of you

I got one, which isn't too bad
A true gentleman never picks on a lady.

So if I get banished I will be on the banishment panel?

Meh, at least I won't be out of the game.

With a 2-1 vote, PTR is the fourth banishment panel member.

Wait, do you post Diary Room entries here, or are they just for you? Or are they sent to the banishment panel?

New Super Mario said:
Wait, do you post Diary Room entries here, or are they just for you? Or are they sent to the banishment panel?

How about we keep them to ourselves. I'm sure you aren't allowed to reveal who you voted for.

Xerneas said:
New Super Mario said:

How about we keep them to ourselves. I'm sure you aren't allowed to reveal who you voted for.
Well, I was primarily asking Toad. Just wondering if they serve a purpose or not.

Shouldn't the title say Task 2 now?

New Super Mario said:
Diary Room entries are completely confidential, and are only there to give me perspective since I'm not playing myself. Nothing you say will be revealed to the other houseguests, the banishment panel, or anyone else unless you say it's OK.

Spike said:
Shouldn't the title say Task 2 now?

Probably.

Re: User Big Brother: World ~ Task Two Sent

I will do it later on or tommorow, as its a pretty tricky challenge :/

I think I've found out a way to work it down into some basic cases. It's not that hard when you think about how the English language is constructed, actually. I basically start with the shorter words and then build my way from that.

I actually found it easy. Once you figure out what to do, the challenging aspect of the challenge sort of fades away.

Time Turner said:
I actually found it easy. Once you figure out what to do, the challenging aspect of the challenge sort of fades away.
I know. It was actually pretty easy to figure out the code.

Well it will probably be easier when I get off my ass and try it :/

My biggest handicap here will probably be that I am the only one here whose mother tongue isn't English. :/

But if that isn't anything handicapping, I'm just plain dumb, or I can't think outside of the box.

Chiaki Nanami said:
My biggest handicap here will probably be that I am the only one here whose mother tongue isn't English. :/

But if that isn't anything handicapping, I'm just plain dumb, or I can't think outside of the box.
You're Swedish right? If you're talking about the code challenge, then the Latin and Swedish alphabet are the same except the Swedish alphabet has three more letters (å, ä and ö).

But then again all the challenges are sent in English so that may be a handicap too. :P

I am indeed Swedish, yes.

For the matter, is the code in American English or British English? I kind of need to know that before attempting this.

I took a cryptology course in fifth grade, so I'm used to this stuff. :P

Back