Kirby Animal Friend Rankings

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Hey guys, I decided to make a tier list of the Kirby Animal Friends because you might want to know how useless/useful they are. And here are all your answers.

KDL3_kine.jpg

1# Kine: Kine is very useful, he lets Kirby inhale underwater, he has some good usage of Kirby's abilities. But Kine's walking sucks ass, his jumping makes up for it.

Coo_Needle.jpg

2# Coo: Coo is great when it comes down to Kirby's copy abilities. But he wastes potential sometimes.

1607638-rick_kirby_s_dream_land_2_large.png

3# Rick: Rick is pretty helpful if you're strategic with the land, but his usage of the Ice ability sucks ass.

KDL3_PitchKirby.png

4# Pitch: Pitch is just like Coo, however Pitch can sometimes waste potential.

Nago___1_by_Nolohndz.jpg

5# Nago: Nago's copy abilities are more useful than Rick, but Nago is sometimes broken.

929281-gooey_large.jpg

6#Gooey: Gooey is pratically useless, he just swallows enemies and does nothing to help Kirby at all, but he's useful for the final boss battle

20110410051342!ChuChu.png

7# Chuchu: She can climb walls, and swim perfectly, why did you put her in the last? Because she's not useful as the other animal friends when it comes down to copy abilities.

The tier list might change anytime soon if you guys think anything here is wrong.

Re: Kirby Animal Friend tier list:

That's not really a tier list, it's more like rankings.

Re: Kirby Animal Friend tier list:

I can't make a Tier List with only 6 of the animal friends.

why don't you make a post on make your own Kirby animal friends? I mean you did it with characters so I don't see why not.

wait a minute, this is a make your own animal friends post? oops... well that's embarrassing.
so I will put a idea. joey the lizard. you ride him and he can climb walls and he is light blue in water. here is his power up combos.
needle: he shoots three spikes out of his back.
fire:he shoots a fire ball that explodes when it hits a wall or foe or anything else that it can bump into.
spark: he dashes with electric around him.
ice: spits ice cube like how Kirby kicks ice cubes.
cutter: he tuns into a huge, green boomerang.
well that's it.

iftach said:
wait a minute, this is a make your own animal friends post

*facepalm*

150px-WaddledeeK642.jpg

THIS IS JUST A THREAD ABOUT MY OPINIONS IN THE ANIMAL FRIENDS, NOT A "MAKE YOUR OWN ANIMAL FRIEND" THREAD...

Jesus.

Back