Nintendo Revivals

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
Whether your'e a Punch-Out nerd or a Kid Icarus fan, all of us agree that there are old series thst should be re-imagined. I want Ice Climbers 2, baby!;D Which old forgotten series do YOU think should have a remake or reimagining?

I can't think of any old series that are just plain forgotten that deserve better treatment

F-Zero is kinda being ignored by nintendo recently.

F-Zero dosen't really count. It has a lot of titles.

Creeper said:
wha

IT HAS 3

4 actually (One for the SNES, N64, Gamecube, and GBA)

Not that it makes it any better...

I meant stuff like Ice Climbers, Startropics, Clu Clu Land, etc.

but it's still a nintendo franchise

and it's been ignored ever since the GBA/GCN era

but

we need another zombies ate my neighbors game

Creeper said:
but it's still a nintendo franchise

and it's been ignored ever since the GBA/GCN era

but

we need another zombies ate my neighbors game

Is Zombies ate my Neighbors even a Nintendo game?

I have to admit that Super Mario Land series needs more titles, it has only two.

IceShadow1195 said:
I have to admit that Super Mario Land series needs more titles, it has only two.
Three actually, although I did like the games, I don't want the series to expand.

NSY said:
IceShadow1195 said:
Three actually, although I did like the games, I don't want the series to expand.

I think your'e getting confused, because SML3 is the last game in the SML sereis, & the 1st game in the Wario Land series.

(I know I shouldn't double post, but for some reason my last post counted my statement, "I think your'e getting confused, because SML3 is the last game in the SML series, & the 1st game in the Wario Land series" as a quote.)

I do find WL: SML3, being the last ML game and the first WL game very confusing.

4 words: Balloon. Fight. Fish. Boss.

Maybe a video game with all of those forgotten Nintendo games like: Ice Climbers, Balloon Fighters, and Clu Clu Land. (I don't see those games getting a whole game for a sequel.)

Back