Banjo for 360.

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Hello, all of you fans of the Banjo Kazooie series! I have good news to you all: A new Banjo Kazooie game is going to be released in 2007!

http://www.xboxtoday.ca/09302006/23/xbox_360_goes_retro_with_banjo_kazooie

It's going to sadly be made for the XBox 360 and not the Gamecube thought :( .

EDIT: Look at this picture:
Bk3oe3.jpg

Do you like Banjo and Kazooie's new look?

sdessoki said:
Paper Jorge said:
Spike said:
Aww man. The Banjo-Kazooie series was so great.

Well, at least its returning :) ...but for the 360 :( .

Maybe There will Be A Version On The Wii ?
I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt it. Microsoft bought Banjo Kazooie from Nintendo and if you've noticed, not many Xbox games if any, especially the famous ones, make it onto Nintendo consoles and are hardly ever shared by Microsoft. This is one of my least favorite events this year, I wish Microsfot wouldn't have bought it and just left Nintendo alone.

Technically, Microsoft bought Rare, the company that makes Banjo-Kazooie. Not only did Banjo-Kazooie stop having Rare as its developer, so did other series like Donkey Kong, Killer Instinct, and (sniff!) Star Fox.

Monty Mole said:
Technically, Microsoft bought Rare, the company that makes Banjo-Kazooie. Not only did Banjo-Kazooie stop having Rare as its developer, so did other series like Donkey Kong, Killer Instinct, and (sniff!) Star Fox.

How Come The Nintendo Made A 2 New Versions Of Donkey Kong For The Wii ?

Donkey Kong Wii & Donkey Kong Blast .

That picture of the new B-K is not agreeable to me...at all. Too realistic, it's supposed to be a cartoony look. :(

Wayoshi said:
That picture of the new B-K is not agreeable to me...at all. Too realistic, it's supposed to be a cartoony look. :(

I know they look ugly :( . They should have stuck with the old design.

sdessoki, it just means that the B-K, DK, and SF games won't have RAre as their developer. Take Star Fox: Assault and Star Fox Command, for example. They had Namco and Q-games as their developers, respectively, not Rare.

Back on topic, I looked at that picture for the first time. It looks like some guy in a cheap bear suit. It's funny yet scary.

And is it just me, or is Banjo's nose (snout?) square?

Monty Mole said:
sdessoki, it just means that the B-K, DK, and SF games won't have Rare as their developer. Take Star Fox: Assault and Star Fox Command, for example. They had Namco and Q-games as their developers, respectively, not Rare.

Back on topic, I looked at that picture for the first time. It looks like some guy in a cheap bear suit. It's funny yet scary.

And is it just me, or is Banjo's nose (snout?) square?

It's not you, It is square. :shock:

Hey, that would be a cool Halloween costume :lol: !

Rare still makes games for Nintendo, but usually for the handheld systems. I must also point out that Nintendo sold Rare, as the larger company felt Rare's influence was declining. They therefore decided to sell to Microsoft, the other major shareholder of Rare, to at least make some money out of the deal. Of course, Microsoft took the deal for lack of original developers on their side. It was Nintendo's choice to sell Rare; they didn't have a gun to their heads.

Nintendo should be more careful with there star company's... first Sony and Square, now Microsoft and Rare. Still even though the screenshot was... odd ,microsoft might do a good job with it.

ultimatetoad said:
Nintendo should be more careful with there star company's... first Sony and Square, now Microsoft and Rare. Still even though the screenshot was... odd ,microsoft might do a good job with it.

Make Banjo like that was the worst thing Microsoft had ever done :( .

I can just imagine what happened to Conker, but now with Banjo...

BANJO HOLDING GUNS!

He didnt have a gun in the picture. maybe microsoft will realize what fans want and try to maintain the feel of the first 2 games. Besides I thought Kazooie looked kinda cool. But youre right about conker.. it was easy for microsoft to remake that. They dont do good with Erated games...

Actually Microsoft didn't change Conker that was all Rare, if anything they made him less horrific by censoring alot of stuff that wasn't censored in the N64 version.

Well thats what I mean. Microsoft will hopefully not give banjo an ak-47.

Umm.....Conker's Bad Fur Day came out for the Nintendo 64. There was drinking, swearing, and guns, all under Nintendo's watch. In the X-Box version, the swearing was censored. What I'm trying to say is, when Microsoft took Rare and Conker, the Conker series was already M-rated. If anything, Microsoft toned down the Conker series. I don't think Microsoft will give Banjo a gun, I mean, except Kazooie (as Banjo used Kazooie as an egg-shooting gun in Banjo-Tooie).

Banjo: Thats some nice work with the egg-zooka Kazooie
Kazooie: Thanks

Just had to say that for some reason.

That was mostly the only violent part in the game: Kazooie a gun.

Even if she only shot eggs, she shot GRANADE eggs!

I dont really mind it coming out on the 360.. as long as I get one. If not DEATH TO MICROSOFT :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Back