The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Marioking1 said:
Hi, I'm MK1 I think you'll all get to know me quite fast. I think you all know my biggest brother MG1 aka "constellation" and some of you are familiar with my other older brother MarioMaster1 aka MarioMaster1. I am the youngest and final of the three and I joined this forum partially because I was forced :D and partially because of the mafia games.

I hope that I will get to know a lot of you. Maybe even have some fun along the way :rolleyes:
If you like Mafia, join my game!

Villain11 said:
Marioking1 said:
Hi, I'm MK1 I think you'll all get to know me quite fast. I think you all know my biggest brother MG1 aka "constellation" and some of you are familiar with my other older brother MarioMaster1 aka MarioMaster1. I am the youngest and final of the three and I joined this forum partially because I was forced :D and partially because of the mafia games.

I hope that I will get to know a lot of you. Maybe even have some fun along the way :rolleyes:
Or mine :eek:

E-102 γ said:
Villain11 said:
Marioking1 said:

Or mine :eek:
Or both

O hai. I'm Pocky. I've been a fan of Mario since I was 2 and Mario has remained as my favorite game series since then. My favorite character is Yoshi. I've been looking for a Mario forum for quite a while, and someone linked me to this one maybe a week ago. I registered yesterday.

Other stuff:
I also like Sin & Punishment, Metroid, Resident Evil, Mega Man, the Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and Kirby.
I'm a member of the Zelda Dungeon forums. I am Pocket Asian over there, where I am a Hylian Knight. ZD is another place where you can find me.

I'm Fushz from Poland.
I love Nintendo games such as Mario,Kirby and Pokemon.
I joined this forum out of boredom,i hope i'll have good time here. =D

Hello everyone i am £ord £uigi! I love Luigi and am a huge Nintendo fan, as well as a Luigi fanboy. I have completed three Mario games, New Super Mario Bros. DS and Wii, as well as Super Mario Galaxy 2 and have beat over 6. I hope I can make friends and meet fellow Mario seris fans. I hope everyone likes me!

GO WEEGEE!!!!!<3

p.s. how do you make those little icon heads of Luigi and Mario and stuff?

£ord £uigi said:
Hello everyone i am £ord £uigi! I love Luigi and am a huge Nintendo fan, as well as a Luigi fanboy. I have completed three Mario games, New Super Mario Bros. DS and Wii, as well as Super Mario Galaxy 2 and have beat over 6. I hope I can make friends and meet fellow Mario seris fans. I hope everyone likes me!

GO WEEGEE!!!!!<3

p.s. how do you make those little icon heads of Luigi and Mario and stuff?

When you're posting, there's a row of smileys above the text box you type in. Just click on those to add them to your post.

Or do it manually by typing the character's name (in all lower-case letters) with colons on each side.

Code:
:mario:
^This yields :mario:

Hello Lord luigi welcome to the watchamacallits

Hi, I'm new here!

I'm schmutz :D I have always loved Nintendo, Mario games in particular. My first gaming system was my Game Boy Color, with Pokemon Yellow Version. Since then, I've loved all things Nintendo :D Currently, I have two Game Boy Colors, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, two Nintendo DS Lites, and my Wii. All other systems I've had, I had to sell to get money for the new ones. But thank Miyamoto for backwards compatibility! And thank various people on the interwebz for their nice emulators!

Other than that, I'm just a nerd in high school who wishes she was able to get her learner's permit. My favorite color is blue, my favorite band is Muse, my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion, my favorite food is any form of chicken (well, that, or Olive Garden's cheese ravioli), and I have a rather scary obsession with The Nanny.

Well, that's me! Now, I'm sure you all want to run in the other direction. xD

Back