The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

boxerbhai1985 said:
Hello, I am Hassan from Pakistan and I love original Super Mario Bros. game launched in SEGA. It reminds me of my sweet childhood of 90s

Welcome to the forum.

boxerbhai1985 said:
Hello, I am Hassan from Pakistan and I love original Super Mario Bros. game launched in SEGA. It reminds me of my sweet childhood of 90s
Wow, it's nice to also have people fom Pakistan here! Welcome to the forums!

boxerbhai1985 said:

Mario launched on SEGA?

Welcome to the forums! I don't think we get many people from Pakistan :)

Huh, it's been a while since I last posted here v_v and I didn't exactly make a huge impact back then so xD anyway, re-introduction is in order, since my Mario hype is intense, and I figured a Mario community would be a nice place to put it in, lol. :3

I'm FrozenDragon, from Venezuela; started with Super Mario 64 and first found this forum last year on the Wiki. I'm a moderator at Zelda Universe (and also a Zelda fan, obviously)

Nice to meet you all (again) :D

Hi, I'm new here. I've made a few contributions to the wiki, but decided that I'd like to pop into the forums from time to time.

ThatGuy62 said:
Hi, I'm new here. I've made a few contributions to the wiki, but decided that I'd like to pop into the forums from time to time.
Welcome here too, then! I hope you'll enjoy the forums as well!

Hi, I'm RSuper from SMBX forum. I'm 11 years old girl.
I'm a noble and nice person who likes to help, I'm quick thinker and almost knows anything.
I often come here and other forums because I don't know what should I do except for the forums that I know.

Okay that's all.

Back