Things that you like but everyone hates.

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Post anything that you like and think everyone hates.

Honestly, I liked Resetii. You know that mole from Animal Crossing? Sure he can get annoying at some points...

Nobody likes Resetti at all.

Think I've already said it but I like Resetti.

But anyway, at least on the forums I go to. Sports in general seem to be a big one. Space Jam could count too, I think most people at least can say the music was pretty good. But I actually do kinda like the Space Jam film itself. Huge guilty pleasure of mine.

Oh dear, thanks NV. I thought someone was gonna post something idiotic like

"THIS THREAD IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!"

Well now that you've brought it up...

fc49420_this-thread-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bads.jpg

I kid, I kid.

In all seriousness, Blinx. It was this really old game that I used to love playing, but the internet doesn't seem to like it much.

dubstep and rap. people I hang with like it, but online not so much!

also i love black ops but gamers will terrorize you if you mention anything like that

oh...and mtn dew distortion...

I love the moe.

I haven't seen a thread for this in the first page. I'm too lazy to check the other pages.

oh yeah scarecrow, have you listened to The Roots before? They are some of the craziest, most complex, and most challenging hip hop I've ever heard. It's like, progressive rock and free jazz meets hip hop and rhythm and bass. It's amazing.

I guess you could say Nintendo games, if you're talking about real life.

I hate Nintendo, and I'm never mocked.

The majority opinion is that Nintendo is good, so I've never understand this "I'm so special, I like Nintendo even tho they are SO HATED!" mentality. It's just an excuse to feel like you're an oppressed underdog fighting the rebels who aren't interested in Nintendo.

Purple Yoshi said:
I guess you could say Nintendo games, if you're talking about real life.

What?

Nintendo games are loved world-wide. Do you have proof about this?

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I hate Nintendo, and I'm never mocked.

From the way she said it, it sounded like she was talking about people who hate Nintendo because "it's for little kids" or something like that. I don't really know much about why you don't like Nintendo, but I'd assume it's for better reasons than that.

Everybodies entitled to their own opinions, I just find it stupid that people call something horrible without trying it or even looking into a little.

E.g. My friends.

Yeah, by 'everyone', I mean 'my real-life friends'. Well, to be honest, most of them don't play video games, but the few that do don't play Nintendo games.

Back