Recommend Me a Book

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

I'm late, but next time you're at the bookstore you should get the Scott Pilgrim books. They're pretty funny. Or, if you're looking for something a little more hard-hitting, check out Life of Pi, which is one of the best Serious Literature books I've ever read.

tucayo said:
Thanks for the suggestions so far :) Yup, I've already read HP, Narnia and THG. I'll probably end up buying Percy Jackson, And Then There Were None and the Maze Runner. Still open for suggestions, tho.

Has anyone here read Game of Thrones? I was thinking bout reading those books, but I'm not quite sure I'll like them.
Yes, I've read them. Be prepared for incest, vulgar materials, and a thousand pages per book. Or you can watch the TV show
Try the series His Mortal Instruments

You can tell that it's good because it used to be a Fanfiction. Not just any one, either - it was a Twilight FanFic. Top quality.

Hm...

You can try I Am Number Four. One of my friends said he really liked it. Although the movie was crap.

Also, the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series. No, it has nothing to do with Harry Potter. It's one of the few series that became somewhat popular that I found out by myself.

Also, it was the first series I read in quite a while that didn't have a crap ending *cough*hungergames*cough*

Harry Potter didn't invent Flamel, you know.

That series is good, but I keep forgetting what happens in them.

Nabber said:
Harry Potter didn't invent Flamel, you know.

That series is good, but I keep forgetting what happens in them.

I know, but when people read the title, they're always like "Oh, is it about Harry Potter?"

It's getting really annoying.

Back