Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.3%

Votes: 4 17.4%

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
This is the best 'Shroom issue ever. I'm quite suprised Issue 64 topped Issue 50/L. Everybody did awesome on their sections, and Critic Corner was a great idea. The Fresh Paper Mario was among my favorite sections, along with Critic Corner, Shroom Sixtyfour Sippin' Time Spectacular, Fake News, Fun Stuff (Non-Mario crossword was a blast), Walkazo's one about evolution of turtles or something, Travel Guide x15 (no duh, I write for the real travel guide!) and a ton more. I can clearly see that tons and tons of users put so much work into making the best issue in 'Shroom history to date.

Seriously, I've read every single issue, written for 50 of those, been in the Core Staff for 31 of those and directed/sub-directed 24, and I have to say, this may be our best issue so far. Thanks to everyone who made it possible, from the Special Writers, to everyone who helped in the design. Thanks a lot.

Also, how major are the spoilers in Bop's review? I really want to read it, but I just started the game and I don't wanna have the plot spoiled :P

He spoils the final boss, but if you don't already know who the final boss is then you've probably not realised Nintendo's unoriginality yet.

This Writer History update will take time since I'm on vacation, but I'll give you some nice stats in the meantime.

Congratulations to:
*Everyone on The 'Shroom's 1900th section!
*The Main/Staff Team on getting to 700 sections!
*The Art & Music Team on getting to 200 sections!
*Dippy on writing his 30th Staff/Main section, he got from 20 to 30 in just 4 issues.
*Marioguy1 on his 40th Staff/Main section and on his 90th overall section. It took him 3 issues to get from 30 to 40.
*Stoob on his 40th Staff/Main section. And it was interviewing me!
*Toad85 on his 10th Main section.
*Post-Damage Invincibility on his 5th Main section.
*Bop1996, Count Bonsula, Iggy Pattel, Mario4Ever, Paper Yoshi, Phoenix, Snack, Super-Yoshi and Walkazo on their first Main section.
*Gamefreak75 on his 30th Fun Stuff section.
*FunkyK38 on her 30th Pipe Plaza section.
*The Pipe Plaza Team on their 200th section.
*Myself on my 170th overall section.
*SMB on his 80th overall section.

Welcome back (for this issue):
*QuizmoManiac, who had last written a Main secrion in Issue XLVII (Feb 2011)
*Superchao, who had last written for us in Issue VIII (Aug 2007)

Man, I have to say, this article rocked! I could read it the whole day! I'm excited for the next article.

I'm very happy I got to read a Shroom article like this!

This community really did it's best to amaze us with those articles.

:3

tucayo said:
*Bop1996, Count Bonsula, Iggy Pattel, Mario4Ever, Paper Yoshi, Phoenix, Snack, Super-Yoshi and Walkazo on their first Main section.

I actually didn't write a Main section for this issue, unless you're counting Project Yoshi as a Main section.

Anyway, this was undoubtedly the best 'Shroom issue I've ever read. I give it a 10.

Back