Nintendo trying to get Rare back?!

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
It better happen! Since Rare has been working with Microsoft they're games just aren't that special and I think it should happen and it could increase Banjo-Kazooie's chances of being in Smash Bros, I support them over Conker

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/07/20/nintendo-trying-to-get-rare-banjo-kazooie-back/

A rumor said that Nintendo want to have rights for Banjo Kazooie

Sora said:
http://mynintendonews.com/2012/07/20/nintendo-trying-to-get-rare-banjo-kazooie-back/

A rumor said that Nintendo want to have rights for Banjo Kazooie
Well it better happen before Sakurai finishes the game

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
So why is this in Smash Bros?
It could increase Banjo-Kazooie chances of being in this game
Maybe, but not just that. This isn't a Smash-Bros exclusive topic.

For example, it could finally give us a Banjo-Threeie and a Conker sequel.

And maybe, if we're really lucky, Donkey Kong Racing!

Nintendo wants to buy Microsoft?

I'm kinda skeptical. Even if this is true, I don't know of it instantly means we'll be seeing Banjo in SSB4. Don't get me wrong, it'd be wonderful if it did happen. But I have my doubts.

in the name of cthulhu please take the series back

please

i will buy the wii u and the 3ds, i will support you guys again

please revive the series

please look at me nintendo im throwing money at the screen

why arent you taking it!??!?

It's an anonymous source, don't get your hopes up, although it would be nice to see another decent BK game or a DK64 sequel.

now the real question is, which will come out first, half life 3 or banjo threeie

Majin Buu said:
Paper Jorge said:
now the real question is, which will come out first, half life 3 or banjo threeie
Probably the first one

trick question

neither

Magikrazy said:
The thing is, Rare is a shell of its former self. Some of their best people left for Retro.

youre right. most, if not all, the developers for the two classics left, thus making rare bring out all these half assed titles nowadays. but i believe if nintendo got the rights back, theyd be able to steer the developers into the right direction, and pair the project up with another good studio (unlike how microsoft probably didnt give a shit about banjo and told rare "HEY KIDS LOVE SHOOTERS RIGHT")

I'm just saying that if this is true, and we get a Banjo-Threeie, then I am going to explode for hours and hours in chat and here and everywhere I can explode. But since this is an anonymous source, I'm not getting my hopes up. Though it would still be cool if we got a more Banjo-Kazooie-like sequel to Banjo-Tooie and not the bullshit that was Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Please, Nintendo, do this.

Banjo Threeie will be shit. Calling it.

dear poochy please let me be wrong

Makoto Naegi said:
Banjo Threeie will be *bleep*. Calling it.

dear poochy please let me be wrong

come on when has nintendo fucked something up

besides other M which I refuse to bring up at this dinner table

well normally i have a whole list of nintendo-sponsored gaming tragedies just for occasions like this but the prospect of banjo threeie is clouding my mind with conflicting thoughts and i'm not sure i can articulate anything right now

dkcr was pretty good, though and aodnvaedicfnaedfcafdeicfdnad

calm down quit worrying about how theyll fuck it up

and start worrying about how itll never happen anyway!!!

Back