Super Mario World U, YG99's Fan-Game

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
So I have been working on some of my fan-games on Fantendo and I decided I need some new ones! So well today I decided to make a new fan-game called Super Mario World U. The title is mainly like an Super Mario series title so I don't really care what people say about it. I have also created some artwork for the game today! Please I hope you like it and you can give some ideas if you want.
Here is the artwork of some characters and items

Please tell me what you think of it and I will update this thread every time I add a bit to the game.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: A New Super Mario Fan-Game! Not a NSMB type

But isn't New Super Mario Bros. U supposed to be like Super Mario World?

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite

I think it is. Well it doesn't matter. Also I made a screenshot!

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User

I would love to play it!

Anyways, you put Chargin' Chucks right? Because everyone hardly gives them attention.

IceShadow1199

Banned User

Just pointing out some grammar errors:

[quote author=The article]When the reached[/quote]

Wouldn't that be "they reached"?

IceShadow1199

Banned User

Sounds great!

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite

I hope this game will be a huge success like my other game Super Mario 3D World!

IceShadow1199

Banned User

May god bless you.

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
No. I made those screenshots using sprites from the wiki, tilesets I ripped from screenshots and from MFGG.

ToxBox

Power Star
YoshiGo99 said:
No. I made those screenshots using sprites from the wiki, tilesets I ripped from screenshots and from MFGG.
I think you need to hack your Wii for NSMBW custom level, that would be fun for you also it is easy to create custom levels

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Ventus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I think you need to hack your Wii for NSMBW custom level, that would be fun for you also it is easy to create custom levels
I wish I could but my SD Cards don't work on a computer and my parents won't buy an SD Reader thing. I actually think making screenshots is a bit easier than making a whole level but I can share my designs with people who do make custom levels.

@ Jorge Thank You.

And now for W5-1 the forest

NOTE: Most BG's are by CopperMario from MFGG.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Here's one thing I have to tell you YoshiGo99.

You MUST consider working for nintendo in the further everything I see you created is beyond amazing. You did all of this yourself right.

ToxBox

Power Star
But to make most Mario games, you need to join Nintendo of Japan but I will be joining Retro Studios

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
NSY said:
Here's one thing I have to tell you YoshiGo99.

You MUST consider working for nintendo in the further everything I see you created is beyond amazing. You did all of this yourself right.
You do realize that this isn't a real game? He just used image editing to add enemies and blocks.