Collab:cleaning the Luigi's Mansion room pages (updated 11-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Collab:cleaning the Luigi's Mansion room pages (updated 9-05)

After putting it off for far too long, I've looked through all the portrait ghost articles and fixed anything that needed it. I'll try to get to the room pages and go through them soon.

Re: Collab:cleaning the Luigi's Mansion room pages (updated 11-20)

I cleaned up pages Pipe Room on down to Ghost Portrificationizer Room. I'll do more when I can, but I gotta pick Plum up from the airport.

EDIT: I forgot to fix the language infoboxes, I'll do that later unless someone else does it first. :/

As the project is nearing completion, I took the liberty of making a BJAODN subpage exclusively for LM stuf. Be sure to add whatever hilariously terrible shit you find/have found while rewriting the pages there.

I've gone through all the Area One and Two pages and rewritten them, and I should be able to work on Area Three some more later on today.

I've finished with the room articles now, so this thread can be archived now. I'm very grateful to Beanbean for helping with this, since it made my job extremely easier.

I thought of keeping the thread open in case a plurality of the ghosts and item pages were similarly bad, but after looking at them, the Skeleton Ghost page is the only one that is noticeably poorly written. So yeah, closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back