• Penguin

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Eagle

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
PaperStriker said:
ChaosNinji said:
3Dejong said:
Dangit, Rudnicki, Wayoshi and Chaos still have Arpirils Frorslls Drays names. >>

I'm keeping it as my forum name. :O
No. :O

:O "Arpirils Frorslls Drays" xD :lol:

Penguin.

So you admit random IS funny?

PaperStriker said:
<_< I thought it was a VERY sick typo... <_<
"VERY sick typo"? How so? :-\

WAH! I dunno how to quote more than 2 people. Its too hard and time-consuming for me. I still have troubles quoting just 2 people! :(

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

WAH! I dunno how to quote more than 2 people. Its too hard and time-consuming for me. I still have troubles quoting just 2 people! :(
On the top right of every post there is a quote-button.

DDD is a penguin.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

On the top right of every post there is a quote-button.

DDD is a penguin.
YAY! Thanks! ;D

King Deedeedee (lol) is, of course, a penguin.

Either that, or a random blue bird. :eek:

I thought you got caught. :eek: (lol, that rhymed ;D)

Why would DDD be an eagle anyway?

Dedede is a pegnuin. A Penguin that can float. And thats why he's t3h b35t

PaperStriker said:
I thought you got caught. :eek: (lol, that rhymed ;D)

Why would DDD be an eagle anyway?
I did get caught... But I got some time by saying I'll leave after "this song" was finished. :P

Deedeedee CAN'T be an eagle. Eagle's have good eyesight and are overall competant (spelt wrong, lol), while Penguins, although awesome, are dopey and rather stupid... :-\

PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
No at him being a Pengi. Pengis can breathe Ice. Dedede does not have this power. Theory debunked.
Humans can walk. Babies can't walk. Therefore babies aren't humans. Theory debunked.
Leif Erikson had a boat. The Indians didn't. Therefore, The Indians didn't step onto North America first. Theory debunked.

Um... I always thought of Dedede as a penguin, but never really understood that... Although he was on an iceberg in Kirby's Dream Land 3, right? (Er, I think I read that somewhere...) And I know he dresses like Santa Claus, so maybe he is ice-ish. :P

And what's all this stuff about April Fool's Day names? Sorry if I'm too behind, but, uh... What happened?

YellowYoshi398 said:
Um... I always thought of Dedede as a penguin, but never really understood that... Although he was on an iceberg in Kirby's Dream Land 3, right? (Er, I think I read that somewhere...) And I know he dresses like Santa Claus, so maybe he is ice-ish. :P

And what's all this stuff about April Fool's Day names? Sorry if I'm too behind, but, uh... What happened?

I was SlushoLuv56737, Uniju was I Dun Liek Pie, Master Lucario was Master Magikarp, and Ghost Jam was Mudkip.

BlueYoshter said:
PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
No at him being a Pengi. Pengis can breathe Ice. Dedede does not have this power. Theory debunked.
Humans can walk. Babies can't walk. Therefore babies aren't humans. Theory debunked.
Leif Erikson had a boat. The Indians didn't. Therefore, The Indians didn't step onto North America first. Theory debunked.
Maybe they were swimming at the beach and when they came back, they stepped onto North America first. :P

3Dejong said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

I was SlushoLuv56737, Uniju was I Dun Liek Pie, Master Lucario was Master Magikarp, and Ghost Jam was Mudkip.

What about me? D:

Orgrim Banhammer said:
3Dejong said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

It's a wee bit obvious.
What about me? D:

3Dejong said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:
3Dejong said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

It's a wee bit obvious.
What about me? D:
Wait, wut?

Pokemon DP said:
3Dejong said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:
3Dejong said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

It's a wee bit obvious.
What about me? D:
Wait, wut?
n00b lololol

BTT: Penguin

PaperStriker said:
BlueYoshter said:
PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
Maybe they were swimming at the beach and when they came back, they stepped onto North America first. :P

LOL yarly.

He's a kirby

King DDD is not a kirby or an Italian he is a Duck that has powers similar to a kirby.

Back